PDA

View Full Version : How much does the DLC cost ???

faircityarab
09-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Im probably gonna download this later today but whats it gonna cost ?

1200/800 points ?

NightHawk X360A
09-07-2010, 07:37 AM
its going to cost a low price of 10$ or 800 points lol

MediumMelanin
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
800MSP, but will it be worth it? I mean, how much more achievements and points does it give you? I haven't seen any footage, who's Jimmy? Lol...unless I missed it in the story.

GreaseMonkeyGB
09-08-2010, 06:28 AM
800MSPBut it's SO WORTH IT, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT. Answer to the above question it ads an extra 250g for grabs which are all easy cheevos.

Basically, this dlc ADDS FREE ROAM to the game where yourr not forced to go to anywhere and theres no silly red mark to to follow constantly, only during missions which you choose to accept.

Plus a new level of car modding (superchargers) and custom paintjobs. You can save whenever you want at any of the houses in the main story as these are all unlocked, this means if you got a nice car you want to keep you can by simply chucking it in your garage then going into the house to save.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT. :)

CAMILALANIS
09-08-2010, 10:25 AM
dlc is great

CAMILALANIS
09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
but expensive

CAMILALANIS
09-08-2010, 10:27 AM
IŽll buy it anyway

SSJ3
09-08-2010, 10:43 AM
800 MS Points

CANNONFODDER52
09-08-2010, 12:22 PM
800MSPBut it's SO WORTH IT, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT. Answer to the above question it ads an extra 250g for grabs which are all easy cheevos.

Basically, this dlc ADDS FREE ROAM to the game where yourr not forced to go to anywhere and theres no silly red mark to to follow constantly, only during missions which you choose to accept.

Plus a new level of car modding (superchargers) and custom paintjobs. You can save whenever you want at any of the houses in the main story as these are all unlocked, this means if you got a nice car you want to keep you can by simply chucking it in your garage then going into the house to save.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT. :)
Easy achievements, driving 1000 miles sounds like its going to be a really tedious grind.

SSJ3
09-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Easy achievements, driving 1000 miles sounds like its going to be a really tedious grind.

Ignore the guy he obviously loves this DLC

Murgatroyd7
09-08-2010, 12:55 PM
If you want to know if the DLC is worth it...

Just imagine playing the main game, but take away all of the characters, leaving a one-dimensional protagonist that nobody can relate to. Then take away the storyline (and thus, the story progression). Then make it so the cars drift way too much. Add a dash of frustration and mediocre challenges such as "steal this car" or "follow that guy halfway across the city" or "beat this guy up because he knows somebody who screwed you over in the PS3 DLC". After that, you can strip away the fun and enjoyment. Now, mon frer, you have a nice big steaming pile of Jimmy's Vendetta.

Oh, but you can save by driving all the way back to one of the apartments, so it's apparently worth more than a gold brick.

SSJ3
09-08-2010, 02:01 PM

Just imagine playing the main game, but take away all of the characters, leaving a one-dimensional protagonist that nobody can relate to. Then take away the storyline (and thus, the story progression). Then make it so the cars drift way too much. Add a dash of frustration and mediocre challenges such as "steal this car" or "follow that guy halfway across the city" or "beat this guy up because he knows somebody who screwed you over in the PS3 DLC". After that, you can strip away the fun and enjoyment. Now, mon frer, you have a nice big steaming pile of Jimmy's Vendetta.

Oh, but you can save by driving all the way back to one of the apartments, so it's apparently worth more than a gold brick.

^^xD the truth

GreaseMonkeyGB
09-08-2010, 02:54 PM

Yes, they ARE EASY. I didnt say they were quick, just easy. I will quite happily do 1000 miles, yes, it will take a while but with these car mods and stuff might aswell have fun doing it. ;)

tgas416
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
is this dlc worth it or not?

shootermcgavin2
09-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Compared to the last DLC I bought (for Red Dead Redemption) this is great. There is loads to do and I think it's alot of fun. I loved the game so that obviously helps, also its time consuming which is good, I hate paying 800 ms points for a small addition.

This is my opinion anyway lol

Murgatroyd7
09-09-2010, 04:19 AM
is this dlc worth it or not?
No. Read my previous post.

tmg100
09-09-2010, 10:21 AM

Very funny, especially the PS3 jibe! but this sounds like the main game for me, you forgot endless glitches of doors not opening or story not progressing, this should have been put back a few more months to iron out the small annoyances which compile into messing the whole thing up.

Ill stick with me 1k

InflamedPigeon
09-10-2010, 10:28 PM
this dlc sounds all well and good alowing free roam and all that but shouldnt this have been in the game at retail??? its only been out about 3 weeks and we already have dlc... seems a bit unfair... i really liked the game but did find it quite short... just feels a bit of a rip

Barad
09-10-2010, 10:41 PM
800msp and its bloddy worth it!