PDA

View Full Version : Mafia II DLC finally in Xbox 360's Dashboard Marketplace (UK)

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I download it now let hope update will work after download wait and see I will let ya all know

SandMan NL1
09-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Iam living in The Netherlands, just downloaded it, and it doesn't work......

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Iam living in The Netherlands, just downloaded it, and it doesn't work......

Hmmm it is still downloading i am on laptop now and xbox 360 same time so downloading in dashboard if not work then all we wait for 2K shit games to patch it lol

shootermcgavin2
09-07-2010, 01:16 PM
It's def not working, let's hope an update is out soon!!

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 01:28 PM
It's def not working, let's hope an update is out soon!!

I downloaded now completed and it downloaded worked but when u go download content and click new dlc and said download again so that not work then with update not up yet as well grrrrr

:(:mad:

HATEFUL 2K GAMES THEY SCREW OVER PEOPLE!!!

BosmaniaK
09-07-2010, 02:06 PM

wow you're quick to judge. stfu

shootermcgavin2
09-07-2010, 02:07 PM
I downloaded now completed and it downloaded worked but when u go download content and click new dlc and said download again so that not work then with update not up yet as well grrrrr

They will sort it dude, don't worry lol

SneakyofSneaks
09-07-2010, 02:10 PM
I suspect it's more MS than 2K that's holding it up

jeffy x360a
09-07-2010, 02:23 PM
wow you're quick to judge. stfu

quick to judge. your judging him and telling him to stfu. he has a valid point. look at all the DLC's that have been screwed up in the past months. Bioshock 2, crackdown 2, metro 2033, and now mafia 2 for example. We pay our hard earned money for something and we expect it to work. This is crap that microsoft is allowing these companies to slide with broken dlc. There has to be a better way they can test these to avoid these issues. Here we all our paid for our DLC and now were stuck waiting.

Big Bad Coll
09-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Surely when developers release DLC it should be tested to make sure it's gonna work. They must have known this was gonna happen but thought "screw it, we'll take the money anyways and deal with it later".

If it was free then fair enough but to weigh out 800 points on DLC for it not to work is a total piss-take. Anybody who bought it should get a full refund.

Looks like i'm searching for wanted posters till they sort it out.

M1keX
09-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Just a fyi guys the dlc does work and its not glitched or anything unlike other dlc, looking at you metro lol, the thing is we need the lastest update which 2k hasn't uploaded yet so thats the problem, 2k needs to get thier update out :)

Oh btw i argee strongly with this whole dlc mess why are so many dlc's being messed up ? i think there shoulc be a crack down on fixing this mess like with mafia for example bring out the update a few days before the dlc why rush it all ?

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 03:15 PM
yeah i am mad over 2K Games as well Microsoft because they fucked up dlc and make me feel like they steal money first before patch game they are screw people that is unfair :( :(

I want play this dlc cos they confirmed age ago promise now they try winding up for release day then patch they try upset peeps grrrr

DubNut86
09-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Xbox support have said to check back in an hour or two (For the update). This was on Twitter.

PhyscoticScot
09-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Xbox support have said to check back in an hour or two (For the update). This was on Twitter.

They going to make 2K an offer they can't refuse :p

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 03:26 PM

I hope so mate because I look forward doing more missions in new dlc of mafia 2, i enjoy mafia 2 i want more missions to play and drive around crazy cities and kill cops and gangs :D THANKS YOU FOR LET US KNOW DUBNUT86!!

I am sorry if i said nasty to them just upset me this why :s

Barad
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Yes..but it doesnt work!

Music Man SUB
09-07-2010, 03:32 PM
@Jedi: Where the hell did you learn to write like that!? I didn't understand a single thing of what you were saying...

OT: DLC releases are a bit messy lately but that isn't the developers fault, Microsoft is the one that uploads all the stuff onto marketplace. We all know that Microsoft consists of a bunch of greedy bastards, so it isn't surprising that they take your money first before they even try to give you something that works...

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Yes..but it doesnt work!

yep but check out in hour or 2 hours later because DubNut86 said above that twitter confirmed update be up soon hour or 2 :)

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 03:36 PM
@Jedi: Where the hell did you learn to write like that!? I didn't understand a single thing of what you were saying...

OT: DLC releases are a bit messy lately but that isn't the developers fault, Microsoft is the one that uploads all the stuff onto marketplace. We all know that Microsoft consists of a bunch of greedy bastards, so it isn't surprising that they take your money first before they even try to give you something that works...

Sorry I am deaf and my english do not good grammer sorry if u not understand I mean :confused:

Barad
09-07-2010, 03:36 PM
yep but check out in hour or 2 hours later because DubNut86 said above that twitter confirmed update be up soon hour or 2 :)

Really? Oh sweet man that's great to hear man you just made my day good sir! lol

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Really? Oh sweet man that's great to hear man you just made my day good sir! lol

yah mate me too :D can't wait play it later on :P

Music Man SUB
09-07-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm sorry to hear (the irony...) that you're deaf mate...

Patience is a virtue! ;)

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear (the irony...) that you're deaf mate...

Patience is a virtue! ;)

Is ok mate no worry u are welcome :D hugs hehe

Arcane23
09-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Anyone that alrdy can confirm that there has been an update? Cause I'd like to play this tonight! Hopefully they fixed it by the time im turning on my 360 again!

cheevo360
09-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Anyone that alrdy can confirm that there has been an update? Cause I'd like to play this tonight! Hopefully they fixed it by the time im turning on my 360 again!

Hey twitter confirmed that xbox support said update title be ready hour or later mate :D