PDA

View Full Version : Get it now!

razzleson
05-02-2007, 11:02 AM
I know some of you are like, "...wow" But c'mon, it's appealing to some. Heck, I even told my friend and he was like, "Awesome! I'll be getting that after this match (R6)!!!"

Name: CENTIPEDE / MILLIPEDE (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/centipedexboxlivearcade/)
Price: 400 Points
Availability: Not available in Japan or Korea
Dash Details: Single Player, HD (High Definition). In one of the most beloved arcade games of all times, players must destroy the Centipede as it moves faster and faster through a colorful mushroom field. Try your hand at this classic arcade game in its original form and completely re-stylized versions featuring evolved graphics and gameplay.

Anyone? Anyone?

Rodni Demental
05-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Satan wants you to buy this so he can watch your head blow up and be sent out the window, only for it to come back and put a hole in your 360 that'll blow the power to your house and burn down the entire town!

Okay, the game is moderately addictive, I'll give it that. Don't let my opinion influence you. :p

highpass
05-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Don't let my opinion influence you. :p

On the contrary; after reading your other post about this i'm staying well, well away from it!

ilovehotdogs
05-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Satan wants you to buy this so he can watch your head blow up and be sent out the window, only for it to come back and put a hole in your 360 that'll blow the power to your house and burn down the entire town!

Okay, the game is moderately addictive, I'll give it that. Don't let my opinion influence you. :p
On the contrary; after reading your other post about this i'm staying well, well away from it!

As am I! I was ab out to get it too, but i will not be in cahoots with the devil.

FragEmAndSmile
05-02-2007, 01:24 PM
I grabbed it. Anyone know when the gamer pics will be added? The question mark on my gamer card looks out of place...lol

darquesyde
05-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Finally! I've been waiting too long for this one to come out. This one was the game that took most of my lunch money as a kid.

TS xManiaC
05-03-2007, 07:18 AM
im buying it because my parents loved this game haha