PDA

View Full Version : Cigarette Truck JV DLC

Gunther Hermann
09-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I've been playing the DLC and am doing one of the irish missions where I have to steal a cigarette truck. After I've killed the henchmen and gotten in the truck nothing happens. It doesnt give me a way point to go to. If I start driving a distance, a waypoint line directs me to Dipton but once I've driven there, there's nothing so I cant finish the mission. Im just wondering if anyone else is having this problem as I cant find any other threads on it.

Gunther Hermann
09-08-2010, 09:22 AM
I take it then no ones played this mission? Its called paddy wagon and if someone has completed it could they please tell me how to finish it because I think it might be glitched.

SSJ3
09-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Did you go to the marker to end the mission?

Gunther Hermann
09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Oh well never mind I've just found out its a glitch. So either I'll have to play this pile of dung again or wait for a patch (unlikely).

RadiantViper
09-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Not sure if this helps but I can tell you the spot you're supposed to go to after stealing the truck, if you want to try that ...

Gunther Hermann
09-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks anyway but I found a video of the level and there should be a thug in the van who you drag out and then the marker appears on the map. For me though there's no man in the van and when I steal it the green arrow above the van doesn't disappear. The marker just stays on the van on the map and if I drive a distance the red line on the map just leads me back to Dipton. The first time I played the level the guy was still in the van and there was no glitch but I was killed. So after that it was glitched and now when I load up the game its still the same. I really dont think I can be bothered to play this steamy turd again, I really shouldn't have bought it.

CAMILALANIS
09-08-2010, 10:24 AM
hi everybody, im back

shootermcgavin2
09-08-2010, 07:32 PM
I had a similar problem on the first mission where you had to blow up cars at the docks, when I got there, there was just arrows and no cars, I just replayed the mission and they were there. don't give up mate, lol

PwcrLinux
09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Thanks anyway but I found a video of the level and there should be a thug in the van who you drag out and then the marker appears on the map. For me though there's no man in the van and when I steal it the green arrow above the van doesn't disappear. The marker just stays on the van on the map and if I drive a distance the red line on the map just leads me back to Dipton. The first time I played the level the guy was still in the van and there was no glitch but I was killed. So after that it was glitched and now when I load up the game its still the same. I really dont think I can be bothered to play this steamy turd again, I really shouldn't have bought it.

if you're using the passenger side in the truck, the arrow won't disappear, So you need to take the driver out quickly or shoot at the driver then steal the truck to the drop off spot.

faircityarab
09-09-2010, 07:16 AM
yeah i got an easy head shot on the truck driver seeing as he just sat there while i killed all his buddys

Raven6009
02-18-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm having the exact same problem as well. I've replayed this mission 6 times now and there is no guy sitting in the cigarette truck, and when I enter the green arrow stays above the truck. I even watched a YT video to see where I am suppose to drive and nothing happens when I arrive there. Guess I'll just start a new game since I'm only at 26%.