PDA

View Full Version : I love this game!

Engaging Psyco
09-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Okay I know I'm a little bit late to join the amazing party that is Fallout 3, but I've always loved Oblivion and heard this was made by the same people and pretty similar so I decided to give it a shot... BEST DECISION EVER. I got it almost a month ago and played it a bunch then it kind of got lost in my collection but I got really sick about a week ago and couldn't work or really do anything so I pulled it back out dusted it off and plugged it into my system.

Since then I've logged over 70 hours and 600 saves into one character lol.... I know this seems like a kind of pointless thread but I just love this game so much I couldn't contain myself.....

And so I was just wondering what is the most time any of you has put into one character? How many of you have gotten over 100 hours? I'm shooting for that now.

Thanks for any replies and PEACE to you all.

Kreegles
09-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Over 300+ hours on 7 characters and waiting for New Vegas now.

GHLougar
09-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the club. You can expect many of us to say that we have spent well above a normal amount of game time cause, like you're saying, this game's incredible. I haven't finished the game yet, or the main story at least, and there is just so much to do that I don't see why I couldn't spend half a gaming lifetime with it. Anyways, nice to see another Fallout gamer here and hope youmake the most of it :)!

JohnnyR74
09-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I have just over 150 hours with my one character, and I can't wait for New Vegas. Sometimes it seems like there isn't an end to the things you can do. I still have a few locations to discover in the Downtown area, but I'll probably get to them at some point. :p

OMGLOL1111
09-08-2010, 01:20 AM
i only started recently (had the game for a while but never really got into it)

still so many things to do

dont know if i'll be ready for new vegas, i still have to do 7 side missions and all expansions.

then a couple things like the bobbleheads, weapons ane behmoths

Aaron120
09-08-2010, 05:12 AM
It is definitely one of the most addicting games I've played in years.

Miss Allen86
09-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Okay I know I'm a little bit late to join the amazing party that is Fallout 3, but I've always loved Oblivion and heard this was made by the same people and pretty similar so I decided to give it a shot... BEST DECISION EVER.

Theirs a party in my pants and Fallout New Vegas is invited!!! ^_^

Engaging Psyco
09-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Haha its so great that i'm not the only one so addicted.... I just finished the Broken Steel campaign so I've wrapped up the entire campaign finally and now I'm just headed to focus on side missions, bobbleheads, and behemoths....

indoorblakininja
09-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Theirs a party in my pants and Fallout New Vegas is invited!!! ^_^
drink to that :drunk

Absolute Zero
09-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Can't wait for Fallout New Vegas!!!!!!:)