PDA

View Full Version : [glitch?] Defeat (Final boss) on easy and get the "hard" achievement :P

Painkiller Q8
09-08-2010, 03:06 AM
Something weird happened to me today.. I was fighting the last boss for more than 35 mins and repeating the last stage for ever.. and then I really got pissed then I turned off my Xbox.. :mad: because its freakin hard !

next time when I played the game.. I clicked on (Continue) and I thought it will carry on with the last stage at the final boss, but unfortunately I had to play all the 4 stages again.. and when I started playing and I just realized the enemies are weak and everything become so easy.. I just killed the boss in less than 15 mins playing the full 4 stages.. I thought I switched it to "easy mode by mistake":(:confused:
... but after the video I got all the Achievements 20G + 50G + 100G ... :Bounce:
so try that out if you are really pissed from the boss.. just quit and turn of the xbox and go play again and chose (Continue)

Dilaudid281
09-12-2010, 05:15 AM
Any confirmation on whether or not this works, or a sure method of performing the glitch?

jigger
09-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Any confirmation on whether or not this works, or a sure method of performing the glitch?

I'm gonna try this now, I'll let you know if I have any luck.

jpg30
09-13-2010, 12:50 AM
those who are going for the platinums will have to complete each chapter on hard anyway, this glitch if it works will only suit those not doing the platinums.

jigger
09-13-2010, 02:18 AM
I tried a few times and wasn't able to reproduce it, though one time it loaded and I didn't have a health bar, I could still die, but it seemed like I was able to take way more damage before that happened, though and it all went back to normal after I finished the level.