PDA

View Full Version : JV DLC - Tara Bar mission problem

Langeboy
09-08-2010, 03:12 AM
I'm on the mission called 'Pass the Potcheen', where you go to the 'hill of tara' bar and just destroy the place.
My problem is, once I start shooting and wrecking the place, it tells me to keep going.. keep going.. Then 'nice job', but no new objective. Is there something I'm not doing right? I've used grenades, shotgunned as much as possible.. Nothing seems to work for me.

jeffy x360a
09-08-2010, 03:37 AM
i used a car to block the back door so all enemies would come through the front. after they died i just used a machine gun like the m40 and shot behind the bar destroying the bottles then i shot the jukebox up and that was about all i needed then it said go to a safe zone.

Langeboy
09-08-2010, 03:42 AM
It tells me to keep shooting, so I do, eventually it'll say the message 'nice work', now I assume that would mean I've finished what I need to do. But the objective is still to destroy the bar. I've heard other people having similar problems with different missions, I guess this is just a bug?

J4MBO6T9
09-08-2010, 12:41 PM
i used a car to block the back door so all enemies would come through the front. after they died i just used a machine gun like the m40 and shot behind the bar destroying the bottles then i shot the jukebox up and that was about all i needed then it said go to a safe zone.

Thanks for this tip it made this mission on hard a lot easier. I went to the back of the bar where the flappy saloon type doors are and used the corner as cover and then just shot all the enemies and police as they came in thru the front. Then shot f*** out of everything in the bar and escaped, worked like a dream thanks again.

RadiantViper
09-08-2010, 01:55 PM
It tells me to keep shooting, so I do, eventually it'll say the message 'nice work', now I assume that would mean I've finished what I need to do. But the objective is still to destroy the bar. I've heard other people having similar problems with different missions, I guess this is just a bug?

I just finished the mission and it's not a bug, it's just misleading. You need to keep shooting stuff even after it says "Nice work!". Main things to shoot are the hanging light, the bottles behind the bar, the glass in between the seating, and the jukebox. It just takes a while, eventually it will tell you to go to the safe zone.

Caxie
09-08-2010, 09:28 PM
i just shot behind the bar, jukebox, few chairs and the windows.

cheevo360
09-08-2010, 09:41 PM
I am on that mission while ago and very easy damage things in bar is funny :D

PwcrLinux
09-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Yep, Destory everything including the killing the enemies, police (while they're inside) and customers too. Then I go to safe zone. My car blocked in the backdoor they can't get in hehehe!

damtalldylan
09-08-2010, 09:56 PM
To finish the mission, kill all irishmen and civilian customers. Then destroy all drinks, windows, seats, jukebox, posters, and pictures.

friedmad
09-09-2010, 04:37 AM

i used molotovs bought from guissepe to set fire to the bar after i shot up a bunch of bottles behind the counter. at some point youll destroy enough of the place that it will say 'go to safe place' to end the mission

NightHawk X360A
09-09-2010, 04:55 AM
If you have a problem you will have to maybe shout down and reboot i had a problem like this it kept not giving me the safe zone after it said i was finished.