PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found a way to get THESE STILL GLITCHTED achievements?

Weapon X Death
09-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anyone has manged to find a way to get the glitched DLC achs which still dont work even after EA's Surposely patched them i onli need 1 and thats complete chapter 8 iv replayed the chapter countless times but still no bip bloop :( if anyone can help me out ill be really great full :) Thanks!

Mr Snipey
09-08-2010, 04:01 PM
The answer's no.

Doesn't bother me though - I have the full 1250, and my life hasn't been the same since :biglaugh:ass:woop:

Weapon X Death
09-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Well that sucks :( lol thanks anyway mate guess am just unlucky EA'S Screwed up yet again!

Mr Snipey
09-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Yeah there's nowt you can do except boycott EA (see my sig) and don't let them screw you again.

pauly_27
09-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I have the 1250 as well - guess waiting for a price drop does turn out for the best after all :woop:

Hope it does get patched for all you guys who got screwed, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It was going to be fixed, it probably would have been by now.

As Ghostbusters fans will tell you though - don't lose all hope ;)

Acheru
09-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I have the 1250 as well - guess waiting for a price drop does turn out for the best after all :woop:

Hope it does get patched for all you guys who got screwed, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It was going to be fixed, it probably would have been by now.

As Ghostbusters fans will tell you though - don't lose all hope ;)
Hi,
How did you get to 1250? I guess having the DLC achievements before the online ones, right?

Thanks!

pauly_27
09-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi,
How did you get to 1250? I guess having the DLC achievements before the online ones, right?

Thanks!

Yes. I only got the game itself a month ago, and luckily read up on the whole DLC situation beforehand.

The only thing I had a problem with is the "survival of the fittest" achievement (survive all 16 rounds in Extraction) but that was due to not being able to set up your own game.

Not gonna lie, it feels good having the full 1250.