PDA

View Full Version : How To Get To 1 Million

PhyscoticScot
09-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Currently i have almost finished the story on hard just one more mission to go and that will probably just take me over 600,000. So have i screwed up? Should have i played on medium or is this most ppls story and if so how did you get the remaining 400,000?

DubNut86
09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
You have to beat your high scores, helps alot if you do the DLC on hard.

PhyscoticScot
09-08-2010, 05:49 PM
You have to beat your high scores, helps alot if you do the DLC on hard.

It's on hard but was wondering if there was something i could doing wrong as im going to have about 400,000 to get.

DubNut86
09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Just try to keep the combo going, and do the missions quickly. Oh and don't forget headshots!

I've still got 150k to get :(

PhyscoticScot
09-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Just try to keep the combo going, and do the missions quickly. Oh and don't forget headshots!

I've still got 150k to get :(

Looks like im going to have to do another play through on medium then as it's a total nightmare to get a decent combo on Hard.

Master Teixi
09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
It's really easy on hard, because the +100% help you a lot.
I have 82% of the game and I have 874,986 points, and on the mission that takes you to the docks, you can get really huge points.

Don't worry about the time you take, it doesn't give you many points as enemies do.

Worry about headshots and the most important, the multiplier.

If the mission does not have enemies, obviusly you must care about the time, but if you have 2 or more enemies, then you must care about headshots and killing them fast.

TD Notorious
09-08-2010, 09:46 PM
A good way to get loads of points is by blowing up cars. You can get like a 20x multiplier if you find a busy enough road. Just keep shooting the gas tanks.

Master Teixi
09-08-2010, 10:11 PM
In the mission "Closed account" (or something like that. I translated directly from Spanish version) you can do a lot of points (aproximately 300,000), because there's a lot of cars (as TD Notorious said) and the enemies are really close.

Only with this mission you earn a 30% of the required punctuation.

friedmad
09-09-2010, 04:30 AM
A good way to get loads of points is by blowing up cars. You can get like a 20x multiplier if you find a busy enough road. Just keep shooting the gas tanks.

ive noticed that im not getting the muliplyer for blowing up cars

friedmad
09-09-2010, 04:31 AM
do u have to get 1m points and 1k miles driven in a single playthru or does the game add up all your playthrus?

LoD WheeZzy
09-09-2010, 05:40 AM
ive noticed that im not getting the muliplyer for blowing up cars

You have to do it during the mission not in the free roam :)

I just finished "The Don" and I have 894K at the moment (normal difficulty) and one more mission to go. Is it possible to get over 100K on the last mission?

Master Teixi
09-09-2010, 06:29 AM
do u have to get 1m points and 1k miles driven in a single playthru or does the game add up all your playthrus?

1M points must be in a single playtrough [I mean in a single slot, but you can repeat missions in the same slot to increase your punctuation (obviusly only count the best try)]

1k miles can be done with all the slots (the stadistics are shared among all slots).

NightHawk X360A
09-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Hey texi how many miles do you have?

Jericho Cross X
09-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone, I just reached 1,000,000, there are a lot of missions where you do a lot of points, but I think the best mission to do so is called "leakage during transport. because you can go around destroying cars (should go by Harry and stock up on ammo) and you have so much time available I have done about 350,000 K but could do much more, but I saw enough to reach one million, I stopped. the mission is really simple, you must destroy 4 cars, and kill 5 or 6 enemies.

I hope this helps is appreciated

PhyscoticScot
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Hello everyone, I just reached 1,000,000, there are a lot of missions where you do a lot of points, but I think the best mission to do so is called "leakage during transport. because you can go around destroying cars (should go by Harry and stock up on ammo) and you have so much time available I have done about 350,000 K but could do much more, but I saw enough to reach one million, I stopped. the mission is really simple, you must destroy 4 cars, and kill 5 or 6 enemies.

I can't see to find the mission. Is this just some translation thing from the Italian language?

LoD WheeZzy
09-09-2010, 10:46 PM
I think it's the very first mission after you get out of the jail, the one that you have to destroy four marked cars in the docks, "Lost in Transit" or something like that.

PhyscoticScot
09-09-2010, 10:48 PM
I think it's the very first mission, the one that you have to destroy four marked cars in the docks, "Lost in transit" or something like that.

Seems a long way to drive to get to Harrys.

LoD WheeZzy
09-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Seems a long way to drive to get to Harrys.

Yeah that's true, but you gonna get some miles towards Explorer achievement ;)

Jericho Cross X
09-09-2010, 10:56 PM
I think it's the very first mission after you get out of the jail, the one that you have to destroy four marked cars in the docks, "Lost in Transit" or something like that.

yes, that is correct. If you can not just look for my tags on missions where I did 300 k

PhyscoticScot
09-09-2010, 11:00 PM
yes, that is correct. If you can not just look for my tags on missions where I did 300 k

If im thinking straight here you could do it on easy this way. And save loads of time.

LoD WheeZzy
09-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Pretty much, but if you do it on normal you gonna get +50% to the score, so you gonna get it faster on normal.

Cortex369
09-09-2010, 11:24 PM
I was playing the game on medium and finish with 640k so i thought that i should just start a new game or hard but then that when i tried fro the last time to get pionts on medium. I got over to a million from 640 just replaying missions. I just keep my multiplier up and finish with a good time. The Don mission can give you over 200k but i didnt get this high because it was a pain trying to get to Big Sal. The mission Tom in a Jam gave me over 100k just keep the multiplier up over 30 by the end of the mission and dont kill him as soon you see him let him run away to kill more bad guys. hope this help

CowCowGarcia
09-10-2010, 03:34 AM

Can you or somebody elaborate on this please. Where are all these cars? You saw enough what to get 1 million?

EDIT _ If you mean on the streets - how do you stop those hell darned police going crazy?

CowCowGarcia
09-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah, i tried this the police were all over me. Can you explain yourself please sir

Gizmo2k
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah, i tried this the police were all over me. Can you explain yourself please sir
I'd love to know this too, just tried up, blew up 40 cars (did lose the multiplier, the cars weren't any where near each other) ended up with a score WORSE than my proper played one.

CowCowGarcia
09-10-2010, 08:03 PM
I'd love to know this too, just tried up, blew up 40 cars (did lose the multiplier, the cars weren't any where near each other) ended up with a score WORSE than my proper played one.

Same. I got like a x5 and then i'd lose it running to next block of cars right before the police messed me up

Gizmo2k
09-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Same. I got like a x5 and then i'd lose it running to next block of cars right before the police messed me up
Right, getting the hang of this now, if not the luck in one go.

The safe point, after the usual 4 cars and bad guys bit; park your car across the intersection as much as you can, then go down one street shooting all the cars, stay on one side of the street, then after a few cars cross over and walk back to the intersection, then go up another street, same thing, up one side, down the other, with any luck you'll have new cars joining the mess at the intersection (only happened once so far, I was on a 42 multiplier when I ran out of ammo and got shot by the cops. The cops are easy to kill, I'm on hard too.

Just pissed off that I ran out of ammo, not got anywhere near that lucky again. Just got 72k with about 25 'mins' left on the clock, but I stood too to the safe house and hit x instead of reload, another classic fuck up by me haha.

Varkovsky
09-11-2010, 01:07 AM
This is a dumb question but how do you blow up the trucks in the Closed Account mission? I don't see any fuel tanks? I keep losing my multiplier because I couldn't blow them up and the most points I got on medium is just 50K. Can anyone help? :confused:

damtalldylan
09-11-2010, 01:52 AM
The trucks have a little silver tank on the right front of the truck. Just shoot it twice then BOOM.

Elekid
09-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Will killing civilians while you blow cars up in the middle of the road take away points?

userpig
09-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Right, getting the hang of this now, if not the luck in one go.

Just pissed off that I ran out of ammo, not got anywhere near that lucky again. Just got 72k with about 25 'mins' left on the clock, but I stood too to the safe house and hit x instead of reload, another classic fuck up by me haha.

I dunno how that dude managed to clock 350K, I sprayed every damn bullet from every SMG I had, blew like billions of cars without losing multiplier (we don't count the one I lost after actually killing dudes and blowing cars I had to for the mission) and scored like 76K or something. Still sky high on the leaderboards, but hell, scoring 350K by shooting cars during THIS mission seems unattainable and plain impossible to boot.

Langeboy
09-11-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm stuck at 830k on hard mode, can someone suggest a good mission to get some points in? I've tried 'The Don' again and the best I can get is 100k.

Gizmo2k
09-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Ah, this is really pissing me off now, I have no idea how much luck those guys at the top must've had. The cops leave me alone for so long, then boom, they go nuts. Think it's if you aim at them, which is going to happen at some point. I'm beginning to think the nightmare fuckfest of replaying other missions might be in order to try and snag an extra 95k elsewhere.

shootermcgavin2
09-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Finally got my 1,000,000 this morning, I finished on about 850,000 so just replayed a few missions and made sure I blew up more cars and got bigger multipliers, it was easy in the end, managed to get a x35 by blowing up cars after I had finished a mission and was on my way to the safe zone!!! Woohooooo!!

SSJ3
09-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Finally got my 1,000,000 this morning, I finished on about 850,000 so just replayed a few missions and made sure I blew up more cars and got bigger multipliers, it was easy in the end, managed to get a x35 by blowing up cars after I had finished a mission and was on my way to the safe zone!!! Woohooooo!!

How do you stay alive long enough?

Cortex369
09-11-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm stuck at 830k on hard mode, can someone suggest a good mission to get some points in? I've tried 'The Don' again and the best I can get is 100k.
tom in a jam. This is the other boss fight before you get the mission where you kill the judge. i got over 100k on medium just keep kill eminies and keep multiplier up also(his you can try to get as many headshots as possible) and once you reach tom in the middile of the junk yard let him run away so you can encouter more of his henchmen but kill him as soon as he reach the front gate.
Account close is a good one too. just keep multiplier up and get as many headshot as possible.

Barad
09-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Can someone please tell me if I'm better off playing on medium or hard? Because I'm a very average gamer and I suck at keeping multiplier, first time round I played on easy and got under 500k points so that was an epic fail.

Also is there a certain mission where you can get absolute stupid loads of points quite easily? Apart from the last few, any special ones where you can ifnitely destroy cars maybe?

Thanks

aussiestatic
09-11-2010, 04:21 PM
From what I can gather you do not get many points doing the actual missions. When I start a mission I run up and down a street blowing up cars with my shotgun and get my multiplier up as high as I can. I seem to get shot to shit when my multiplier gets above 20. Then I finish the mission hoping I dont die.

That is the only way to get a high score. Ive done 3 missions and im on 100,000 so i will keep using this strategy as it seems to be the best.

aussiestatic
09-11-2010, 04:25 PM
The guy who posted above me id suggest you play on medium.

Barad
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
sweet thanks and where exatcly should I shoot a normal car at for it blow up real quick when I run out of grenades?, because one time I pumped this one convertable with 48 shotgun rounds and it still didnt blow up!! its only the trucks that have the gas cyclinders but every other car is impossible to blow up in time for the multiplier to keep going?! at least for me it is..:/

Any tips?

aussiestatic
09-11-2010, 07:21 PM
It only takes a single shot from the shotgun to blow up a car. You need to hit the gas tank. Some cars gas tanks are in different places. You will need to experiment a little.

aussiestatic
09-11-2010, 09:10 PM
This will totally ruin the point of having leaderboards. All you need to do is start a mission then go up and down the streets shooting cars gas tanks only. The police will not shoot you so long as you only hit the car. As soon as you hit a civilian the cops go to full alert and shoot you down. So long as you can run from car to car only hitting the gas tanks your multiplier can go as high as you want. You could probably get the million in one mission.

Have fun.

KyDekra
09-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not already, but I noticed my mission points adding up just by repeating the car dealer missions (the track down and steal 'x' car missions). Although the most Ive gotten from those was around 5-6k, but only on the 3rd car dealer mission at the moment. Then there is always the slow method of just driving around fast and drifting for points. Or even just standing outside an apartment and blowing up passing cars, then go inside, change clothes, save. Get more ammo and repeat.

Gizmo2k
09-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not already, but I noticed my mission points adding up just by repeating the car dealer missions (the track down and steal 'x' car missions). Although the most Ive gotten from those was around 5-6k, but only on the 3rd car dealer mission at the moment. Then there is always the slow method of just driving around fast and drifting for points. Or even just standing outside an apartment and blowing up passing cars, then go inside, change clothes, save. Get more ammo and repeat.
I didn't care about 'story' mission points at all. Check out my scores for the car missions though, all I've retried for points, I'm top 10, I was 1st on one :)

Dead easy, nick the car, stop at the garage, get out, boom boom boom, etc, jump in car and hit X to finish, S ranking HUGE points. Got me the 100k difference I needed to get the million.

Clearly this ending can be applied to story missions too, just leave yourself enough time to actually get to the 'safe point' though, a few times I got carried away haha.

SSJ3
09-12-2010, 09:51 AM
I didn't care about 'story' mission points at all. Check out my scores for the car missions though, all I've retried for points, I'm top 10, I was 1st on one :)

Dead easy, nick the car, stop at the garage, get out, boom boom boom, etc, jump in car and hit X to finish, S ranking HUGE points. Got me the 100k difference I needed to get the million.

Clearly this ending can be applied to story missions too, just leave yourself enough time to actually get to the 'safe point' though, a few times I got carried away haha.

I'm gonna try this now :woop:

Barad
09-12-2010, 12:52 PM
It only takes a single shot from the shotgun to blow up a car. You need to hit the gas tank. Some cars gas tanks are in different places. You will need to experiment a little.

One shot?! and I can't even blow a car up with 48 shotgun shells! I guess ill look around more cuz my problem is I can never keep multiplier going so theres no point me blowing up cars every mission untill I know the position of every cars gas tank..

aussiestatic
09-12-2010, 04:41 PM
My method is proven and it works. massive points and you will be in the top 10 easily. Not that I care about being on top of a leader board. it just means more people sending me messages, which i do not want.

Cops will NOT shoot you unless you hit a civilian so you can keep your multiplier going until you run out of time. Highest i got was 37 and the cops just run around following me. As soon as you hit a cop car of civilian they start shooting. The handcuffs with 2 stars means you can keep running around without being shot at. So easy and simple.

I managed to get first on the sound and fury leader board using my method. I could have gone longer but I decided to finish the mission. For that mission I killed the people first then once done I drove to a street and went up and down blowing up cars. I had 5 minutes left but I was getting bored. 37x multiplier. And I was worried I wouldnt be able to get 10!

As soon as people figure this out the scores will explode. Dont worry about the million its in the bag! so easy once you know what to do.

neeker75
09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
What aussiestatic mentioned is the easiest way. I've been using this method as well. I finish the mission objectives quickly, whether it's carnapping or gunfights, and then make a dash for the safe zone. Then I start shooting cars to rack up the points. I don't even care if I lose the multipler (I usually lose it when I reach about 15-20). If the cops book me, I just bribe them, then I go blowing up cars again. (those who accepted the bribe usually die from the resulting ricochet). Since I'm playing on hard, everything doubles at the end, so reaching 50K+ a mission means 100K+. I'm in the top 10 for some of these missions and I don't even spend much time doing the mission objectives (and I didn't even bother going for kill multipliers - die too quickly this way). In one of the carnapping ones I'm even 2nd placed, which is quite a joke.

Still, all I want is to get the freaking million points out of the way. Getting a bit sick of this game now but I want to 1250 it. Still have to drive around for that stupid 1,000 miles achievement as well.

Wraithdagger
09-13-2010, 08:13 AM
These men speak the truth. If you are short of points, load up a mission, any mission where you can pause near the end and just blow shit up. Garnered 700k on the first run, then using the "blow cars up" method netted the rest.

SSJ3
09-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Thank god someone found a easy method then, I was getting worried about these missions. Should I do the first few car theft missions first?

neeker75
09-13-2010, 09:24 AM
The car missions have faster timer, so they're a bit tricky to net a high score. But I did increase my score for about 50K last night replaying some of them (as mentioned in another thread). I think at this point in time, any additional points would be appreciated!

SSJ3
09-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Yeah I just got to Rank 1 on one of them. It's quite difficult to get the car to the garage then get a big combo.

SSJ3
09-13-2010, 11:17 AM
I just got 300k on the mission where you kill the 3 constialers. I think that's there name.

neeker75
09-13-2010, 01:01 PM
That'd be something trap or trapped lol. I only got 100,000+ on that one. I was at 972,000+ after that. I redid "Taking the Mick" (initial score 19,000+) and got 80,000+ on it. Achievement unlocked!

TD Notorious
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
One shot?! and I can't even blow a car up with 48 shotgun shells! I guess ill look around more cuz my problem is I can never keep multiplier going so theres no point me blowing up cars every mission untill I know the position of every cars gas tank..

Most cars gas tanks are on the left side above the back wheel.

friedmad
09-14-2010, 04:06 PM
It's really easy on hard, because the +100% help you a lot.
I have 82% of the game and I have 874,986 points, and on the mission that takes you to the docks, you can get really huge points.

Don't worry about the time you take, it doesn't give you many points as enemies do.

Worry about headshots and the most important, the multiplier.

If the mission does not have enemies, obviusly you must care about the time, but if you have 2 or more enemies, then you must care about headshots and killing them fast.

well, i thought i was a pretty good gamer, but you guys who have this achievement are totally out of my league...i did my best on Hard and completed it and got only 847k. geeeez

VeryRoyalDutch
09-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Ok, f*ck this game, I hate it 100%, WTF is wrong with those coppers?!
25000 Points in a mission by shooting cars, and suddenly the come right after me with 16.000.000 police cars and kill me, What the faaaaack! It was a waste of my money!
Anyone wanne buy Mafia II?!
What is wrong with those Czech assholes? "Well lets make a achivement nobody can unlock?!"
can anyone tell me what a good mission is for getting that Trillionair achievement?! got 400.000+ right now...

friedmad
09-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Ok, f*ck this game, I hate it 100%, WTF is wrong with those coppers?!
25000 Points in a mission by shooting cars, and suddenly the come right after me with 16.000.000 police cars and kill me, What the faaaaack! It was a waste of my money!
Anyone wanne buy Mafia II?!
What is wrong with those Czech assholes? "Well lets make a achivement nobody can unlock?!"
can anyone tell me what a good mission is for getting that Trillionair achievement?! got 400.000+ right now...

well actually there's quite a few people who have this achievement:

http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=48077

VeryRoyalDutch
09-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Helpfull, thanks <_<

DerEnglaender
09-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Helpfull, thanks <_<

play on hard
farm explosive cars
stop whining

SneakyofSneaks
09-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Finally got this last night, just redid a few mission with added car explosions to make up the 140K I was short.

friedmad
09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
the points for the achievements for J's V are so far out of whack i cant even begin to express my animosity for 2k Czech.

first off, 100 for completing it on any difficulty? 50 for completing the 'steal car' missions? and only 20 for getting a MILLION and ONLY 10 for driving 1,000 miles (arguably the lowest GC score - to - time spent to get it ratio of ANY achievement)

wtf 2k?

ok, im done ranting now lol

Barad
09-15-2010, 05:36 PM
I still can't blow up cars for shit! so annoying thats where all my points are lost.

friedmad
09-15-2010, 07:37 PM
I still can't blow up cars for shit! so annoying thats where all my points are lost.

most gas tanks are on the rear left quarterpanel. panel trucks (those that have wooden slates on their flatbeds) i dont know where they are. box trucks have their gas tanks below and just behind the driver's side door

friedmad
09-15-2010, 07:39 PM
they also should have upped the time-left bonus, to encourage creativity in completing the missions. for The Don, the one where you kill him at the lighthouse, i drove an armored truck right up to him, got out, kileld him, got back in and drove to the safety zone. did the mission in under 1 minute and all I got was a D rating...

neeker75
09-16-2010, 01:52 AM
I used the driving method for The Don too because I've already gotten my million. Didn't even bother using an armored truck.

I'm stuck at the last mission though. No cheap driving trick to get to the one in the maze. Keeps getting killed inside. :D

SneakyofSneaks
09-16-2010, 08:26 AM
I'm stuck at the last mission though. No cheap driving trick to get to the one in the maze. Keeps getting killed inside. :D

Go round the left side of the building you can make your way up to a small hill and can see over the top of the maze!

neeker75
09-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Great, will try it later!

Frostb1tez
09-16-2010, 10:14 AM
What about getting a million points in freeroam? Cause' right now i keep falling down through the nothingness, caught in a bug, falling down and getting 350 points every 1,5 seconds. im guessing i could hit a million points that way in a couple of hours, would be fantastic if it worked!

Edit: Almost at 400k now!

SneakyofSneaks
09-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Don't think free roam bonus points count

Shame that didn't happen while in a car, easy 1000 miles!

Frostb1tez
09-16-2010, 12:41 PM
it was in a car, but im only getting something like 7 miles/hour >.<

at 600k now! :p

neeker75
09-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Free roam points do not count unfortunately.

Meanwhile, the judge is dead, and 666 miles to go. Gosh.

And Joe's Adventures have officially been announced.

Millzy47
09-18-2010, 03:49 PM
How many points do you get for last mission?

GTAVC3
09-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Neeker, Bonus Points DO count. I checked the leaderboards. And, There is 1 person over 1,000,000 points for the bonus points, But Does NOT have that much for his mission points. He has the Cheevo !! Now, here is the trick. The bonus points won't add with the mission points. To get the cheevo, You have to score 1,000,000 points in EITHER mission or Bonus. That 1 person was how I figured this out. But it takes forever to do, just warning you !! Good Luck.

shootermcgavin2
09-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Neeker, Bonus Points DO count. I checked the leaderboards. And, There is 1 person over 1,000,000 points for the bonus points, But Does NOT have that much for his mission points. He has the Cheevo !! Now, here is the trick. The bonus points won't add with the mission points. To get the cheevo, You have to score 1,000,000 points in EITHER mission or Bonus. That 1 person was how I figured this out. But it takes forever to do, just warning you !! Good Luck.

Wow, it's surely easier to go for the 1million in missions rather than freeroam. That would take some serious hours :)

kingmuller
09-23-2010, 11:02 AM
Millionaire achievement guide
- First i played the game on easy, just for fun and to see how big the game is. When i finished the DLC i had about 450.00 points.

Then i started to play the game on hard. I played each chapter as fast as possible so i could use the time left for blowing up cars and use the multyplier for boosting extra points.

First get full ammo incl granades.

Then start a level, kill all enemies (take the ammo) and go to the savezone, but do not finish the game.

Now the best place to be is on a crossing near a gasstation and park your car in the middle of the crossing so there will be a trafficjam.
When a lot of cars are stuck throw a grande in the middle and start shooting cars with your shotgun, if there are no cars left shoot the gasstation so you have more time to look for cars to blow sky high.
Don't shoot the police or people ! If the police comes to you when you have two stars give them money and walk the other direction the police walks and start shooting cars again.
With a little time left go to the savezone and end the mission.
You will see you get alot points.

- If you start the final mission make sure you have enough ammo and grenades. On this level is a catch. You start near a gasstation and you can use half your time or a bit more to blow up cars like i wrote before. You shout have easely 50.000 points halfway your time, then go though the landroad to start your mission. If you end the mission you shout get around 150.000 points.
I wrote there is a catch, if you first start the mission and kill all enemies and the judge you will see a cutscene and the story is done. I you kill all enemies but keep the judge alive you will not be able to go futher back then halfway the landroad. That means you can't go to the mainroad and make extra points.

- If the final mission doesn't work the best level to replay is "Tam in a Jam" the industrial level far rightside on the map, this level comes before the final "the Boss" mission.

Shoot the 3 cars in the beginning (don't blow up your own car, you need it after killing the enemies) and then kill all the enemies, depending on your skills this should take 2 minutes.
Now take your car and drive all the way back to the nearest gas station or parking.Near the gasstation is a street with a lot of cars.
Take your shotgun and start shooting car, you have around 15 minutes to boost your score.
You can just walk around keep your multiplier meter running, if you have 2 stars-police you can walk through the streets and still shoot cars.
I got 100.000 points while walking around en when i ended this mission it gave me 237.000 points.

If you need help let me know.

Goodluck and i hope thiss will help you.

Greets King Muller eXe

XBOX ISAAC82
10-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Ok, I really don't understand why everyone is saying do the last missions for extra points. It is all about the multipliers, i.e. blow the fuck out of as many vehicles as possible. I completed the game on hard and finished on about 775,000 points. I found re-doing the car missions was netting me about 30k for each one. This involved getting the car back to the garage as quick as possible and then going round blowing up fuel tanks. That was good but then I thought about the first few missions and how much time you had left to get to the save zone once you had done the initial objective.

Over 800K in one mission
This is what I did. Go to the "Lost in Transit" mission which I believe is the first mission that you start on after your out of jail. If you cannot remember where that it is, it is in the bottom right hand corner of the map in Oyster Bay near the docks. Start it up and do the initial objective as quick as possible, trying to get head shots if you can. Now drive back to near the save zone but drive past until your in an area with plenty of cars which should be no more then a block or two away. Now make your way down the street with the shotgun blowing up fuel tanks, but making sure you never directly aim at a person or especially a police officer or police car in case you shoot them by accident. This will ensure your wanted level never goes above 2 stars which means the police will not shoot at you and just continue to follow you down the street. You need to ensure you string these explosions together so knowing where the fuels tanks are on certain vehicles is a must. Also if your half way up a street and there are no more cars left either turn back on yourself or leave the last car until you are well past it which will mean your multiplier bar will last that bit longer. I got up to 85+ multiplier before I saved and I still had quarter of the clock left. My final score was 882,150 for a single mission and put me into second highest score for that mission. Check my score of the Leaderboard if you like.

Note: Make sure you are fully loaded on as many weapons as possible. Go to gun shop and/or Harry's Army and Navy first if you don't have much ammo.

NKas nl
10-12-2010, 10:03 AM
I am at 20% of THE game and got 200k is that good or not?

XBOX ISAAC82
10-12-2010, 11:39 AM
I am at 20% of THE game and got 200k is that good or not?

You really don't need to worry what you have. Use the above method and you'll be laughing.

TD0TMAN
02-18-2011, 12:52 PM
im sorry but that method really doesnt work, you must have got lucky or something.. ive tryed and its hard to get over 10 when police bombard you all the time and lack of cars which apear after so long.. ide like to see a video or at least some sort of detailed explaination as to how you did it.. thanks :)

XBOX ISAAC82
02-18-2011, 02:28 PM
im sorry but that method really doesnt work, you must have got lucky or something.. ive tryed and its hard to get over 10 when police bombard you all the time and lack of cars which apear after so long.. ide like to see a video or at least some sort of detailed explaination as to how you did it.. thanks :)

I'm sorry but it does. I have done it about 7-8 times just trying to see the longest streak I could get. In terms of police they won't shoot you as long as you do not shoot them or their vehicles. Also, you really got to make sure your planning your route as you go, i.e. look for the route which has the most cars along it and always leave the multiplier to tick down some before you go for the next car (see diagram below). This gives it more time for cars to respawn down the streets and around corners. I have done it twice just running round one block with fresh vehicles spawning every time.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7402351/Mafia%202.png
Description: If there is a large gap between two groups of cars do not shoot the last car in that group until your about half way between the two groups. That way your multiplier will not run out before you get to the next group.