PDA

View Full Version : He's Got All Day

Johnny Hookshank
09-08-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm having trouble getting this achievement. It says on the guide to play out of the shotgun and just run back for ten seconds, but, that doesn't work. I've run back for longer then ten seconds and it never gives me the achievement. Help.

Magespower
09-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Are you staying in the middle of the field or are you running to the outside..if you run to the outside before ten seconds it won't unlock..you must stay in the Middle behind your linemen while running back

c88
09-08-2010, 11:07 PM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1325/1325,1193582579,17/stock-photo-oakland-raiders-quarterback-dante-culpepper-steps-back-into-the-pocket-and-throws-a-pass-includes-6465457.jpg

This is the best way I can explain it.

Culpepper (#8 in white) is inside the pocket created by the offensive linemen.

The achievement requires you to remain in this pocket for 10 seconds. You can move from side to side, up and back, within the pocket, but can not run outside of the two tackles.

A way you can do it quickly is by killing the ratings on the opposing team's defensive linemen (speed, strength, agility, power moves, finesse move, etc...) so that you can camp comfortably in the pocket the whole 10 seconds.

Hope this illustration helps.

mrj3d
09-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Are you staying in the middle of the field or are you running to the outside..if you run to the outside before ten seconds it won't unlock..you must stay in the Middle behind your linemen while running back

OMG Thank you. I've tried this achievement a handful of times and never understood why it didn't pop. I'll try this next time.

BSC YoungBoy
09-13-2010, 01:54 AM
wow. much easier method.

2 CONTROLLERS

defense run a prevent
offense run any pass play

before the snap, make the d-lineman run zones as well

then snap the ball and sit there for 12seconds (just to be sure)
then do whatever and the ach will unlock at the end of the play

Kevin Craze
09-22-2010, 06:58 PM
This is MUCH easier then people think. Do the 2 controller technique. Now, pick a pass play for yourself, and for the defense (2nd controller) put them in any coverage you want really (but zone helps the most cause sometimes Safeties and linebackers in man will blitz if the HB/FB don't run a route). Now take the d-line and hot route them all into any zone coverage. Take the snap and just sit back and count to 12 (just to make sure). I believe the chievie pops up after you pass it.

BSC YoungBoy
09-24-2010, 09:21 PM
This is MUCH easier then people think. Do the 2 controller technique. Now, pick a pass play for yourself, and for the defense (2nd controller) put them in any coverage you want really (but zone helps the most cause sometimes Safeties and linebackers in man will blitz if the HB/FB don't run a route). Now take the d-line and hot route them all into any zone coverage. Take the snap and just sit back and count to 12 (just to make sure). I believe the chievie pops up after you pass it.

i wonder where i saw this before...could it be on my post just above.

THIS GUY IS TRASH. not even clever enough to disguise it

Chada Darkmane
06-10-2012, 11:42 AM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1325/1325,1193582579,17/stock-photo-oakland-raiders-quarterback-dante-culpepper-steps-back-into-the-pocket-and-throws-a-pass-includes-6465457.jpg

This is the best way I can explain it.

Culpepper (#8 in white) is inside the pocket created by the offensive linemen.

The achievement requires you to remain in this pocket for 10 seconds. You can move from side to side, up and back, within the pocket, but can not run outside of the two tackles.

A way you can do it quickly is by killing the ratings on the opposing team's defensive linemen (speed, strength, agility, power moves, finesse move, etc...) so that you can camp comfortably in the pocket the whole 10 seconds.

Hope this illustration helps.

Thank you for the clear explaination of what in the pocket means. This should be in the guide for us noobs that dont understand this game