PDA

View Full Version : replaying DLC tip

jeffy x360a
09-08-2010, 08:26 PM
in case no one knew heres something i found out. if you seen my other thread my game froze on 64% so i started over. all the stats from my other save are still in the game stats. luckily i wont have to grind out the miles and kills i lost from my frozen save YAY. just thought id let people know.

PhyscoticScot
09-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Im gathering then that i can play through on another slot and my points from that one should be counted with my other playthrough and count towards an overall 1 million over all playthroughs.

RadiantViper
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Im gathering then that i can play through on another slot and my points from that one should be counted with my other playthrough and count towards an overall 1 million over all playthroughs.

Nope. I just checked, the Score statistics are the only ones that don't carry over. I would have ~500,000 if it did, but I only have ~300,000 when I boot up my Hard playthrough.

TOBY DA THUG
09-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Nope. I just checked, the Score statistics are the only ones that don't carry over. I would have ~500,000 if it did, but I only have ~300,000 when I boot up my Hard playthrough.

Confirmed!

I still dont know what difficulty would be best for one million... it seems there is no definte answer yet!

Murgatroyd7
09-09-2010, 04:37 AM
I still dont know what difficulty would be best for one million... it seems there is no definte answer yet!
Hard if you want more points. Medium if you want to do it without ripping your hair out.

NightHawk X360A
09-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Just putting something random out here if you watch jimmy when you are driving his hand are ALWAYS 10 and 2 on the steering wheel even if you get hit lmao. Teaching people to always have both hands on the wheel haha.

P.S. The harder the difficulty the better got 1mil when i beat it on hard, and i didn't even try to get score.

PhyscoticScot
09-09-2010, 11:25 AM
See i managed to get armament in a second slot when i only had the molotov left from my last playthrough. So even though it don't count points from another playthrough in another playthrough it could still count towards an overall score through all playthroughs.

If you guys get my drift.

RadiantViper
09-09-2010, 11:29 AM
See i managed to get armament in a second slot when i only had the molotov left from my last playthrough. So even though it don't count points from another playthrough in another playthrough it could still count towards an overall score through all playthroughs.

If you guys get my drift.

... You mean like, you'll still get the achievement even if the in-game counter doesn't say you have a million, as long as you actual do have it across all playthroughs?

I can disprove that too. My main has 900k, a second file has 300k, no achievement. Gotta do all 1 million in one file.

PhyscoticScot
09-09-2010, 11:37 AM
... You mean like, you'll still get the achievement even if the in-game counter doesn't say you have a million, as long as you actual do have it across all playthroughs?

I can disprove that too. My main has 900k, a second file has 300k, no achievement. Gotta do all 1 million in one file.

Ahh right cheers for clearing that up.