PDA

View Full Version : new update?

indoorblakininja
09-09-2010, 01:01 AM
im just wondering, when i popped in my fallout 3, i saw something new...AN UPDATE!! this is like the first update in like 4 years (exaggeration). and im just wondering what did the update do? i dont know if this is new but i killed a behemoth and i have charon as a follower and i walked inside of the behemoth and walked out but when charon walked into it, the body went FLYING and made a bus blow up and when i was in arefu doin the blood ties quest, i walked towards the dead moms body and i saw that i moved her body when she was on the bed and im wonderin did the update give the players the ability to interact with the body without pressing the right stick and everytime i kill someone and go into third person and go near their body, im standing on it instead of going through it

gamoamo
09-09-2010, 01:37 PM
I think there might be an issue with the cache on your system as opposed to an actual Fallout 3 update. When I was boosting gears of war, people were having to update every day even though they played the game the day before.

Miss Allen86
09-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Since the last time you played Fallout 3 before the new update, did you clear your cache at all for other games. If so, then it's probably just updating something you already updated in the past.