PDA

View Full Version : Nom Nom Nom cheeb...

13ip0lar
09-09-2010, 05:52 AM
So basically my question was if I didn't get this during the first level when it's the easiest am I screwed? I was hoping there was a level select or something, but I've yet to find it. Can this be done in something that is similar and easy like Survival or a mini game? I've only gotten to level 3 or stage 3 however you look at it with the pool, and I could pull it off if it wasn't for the damn lilypads. Any advice or help is appreciated ^^

Romulan Knight
09-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Unfortunately the easiest way to get it, is on the first level in which you get the chomper. You can do it on later levels, but will be hard pressed to do so. Once you beat adventure mode, you can replay it and do it again at that point.

13ip0lar
09-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Unfortunately the easiest way to get it, is on the first level in which you get the chomper. You can do it on later levels, but will be hard pressed to do so. Once you beat adventure mode, you can replay it and do it again at that point.

Ahh ok that's fine, just sucks there isn't a level selector or such. I literally looked at it when I was on 2-1 and was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-, oh well...Thanks again.

Edit: Sweet I just did the cheeb, I was able to do it in the mini game "Zombotany". It's basically just zombies with pea shooter heads and walnuts. So it's a bit tougher starting out, but not really. I was able to get it despite me having one charge on my "Rake" and it killing a zombie. So I'm happy ^^

ShazamFTW
09-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I was a dork and finished adventure mode before attempting this... (Doh!)

But on the replay of Adventure mode, 1-1 worked just fine. Just be very aggressive with your sunflower planting, and have a wall-nut in front of a string of chompers and you should be fine.

Not that I care anymore, but I was wondering, could you use the duplicator plant and double your chompers or is that considered using something outside the achievement guidelines? That thought crossed my mind midway through the level...

13ip0lar
09-10-2010, 06:18 AM
Not that I care anymore, but I was wondering, could you use the duplicator plant and double your chompers or is that considered using something outside the achievement guidelines? That thought crossed my mind midway through the level...

I don't think so...however I did have a rake, that I had one use left on and it's not something you use, it just shows up once per stage for 3 stages, and that didn't count against me. So it's possible, but I doubt it o.O

Arenazombie
09-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Do it on lvl 5-1. Got it there and it was really easy.
Just build two rows of sun flowers in the back and 2 rows of chompers in front of them. U will have enough sunpoints that whenever there should be too much zombies coming in one row (which was never the case as far as I remember) u can remove one chewing chomper and place a new one there.

NightmareComplx
09-12-2010, 07:52 AM
I love this game.

BrookeTF
09-18-2010, 05:27 PM
I definitely like the Zombotany method, just did it before easily after trying 3 times on "new game plus" level 1-1.

StayonTarget
09-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Achievement guide thread...

Rashaka1
11-12-2010, 06:36 AM
So what are people doing to get this after you have beating the adventure mode already? I have tried like 20 times on 1-1 and I can't get it. I can get to just before the 2nd horde and then I get overrun before the horde even gets there. Any suggestions? I have also tried it on zombotany... no luck there either.

The achievement guide is useless after you have finished the adventure... so don't suggest that either.

Jedi ObiJoe
01-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Hey all,

I just got the achievement and wanted to share my suggestions with you. Like everyone else I waited until I had finished the adventure mode before trying this.

Play the ZomBotany level in the Mini-Games

Pick the Sunflower, Chomper, and regular WalNut (not sure if the tall nut voids it or not but pick the short one to be safe)

Start with two sunflowers, place a third after the first zombie has come out - don't place it in his path

Place two rows of Sunflowers, a row of chompers in front of that, then finally a row of walnuts.

Keep an eye on the walnuts and the chompers behind them when the numbers get too large. If you have to dig up and replace the chompers that are still chewing.

If you have extra sunshine and time - you should - make a third row of sunflowers. It adds to your defense and you will probably need it.

If the zombies make it through dig up a sunflower and put in a chomper.

You CAN NOT use the diplicator plant - it voids the achievement.

Hope that helps.

TWDownfall
02-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Hey all,

I just got the achievement and wanted to share my suggestions with you. Like everyone else I waited until I had finished the adventure mode before trying this.

Play the ZomBotany level in the Mini-Games

Pick the Sunflower, Chomper, and regular WalNut (not sure if the tall nut voids it or not but pick the short one to be safe)

Start with two sunflowers, place a third after the first zombie has come out - don't place it in his path

Place two rows of Sunflowers, a row of chompers in front of that, then finally a row of walnuts.

Keep an eye on the walnuts and the chompers behind them when the numbers get too large. If you have to dig up and replace the chompers that are still chewing.

If you have extra sunshine and time - you should - make a third row of sunflowers. It adds to your defense and you will probably need it.

If the zombies make it through dig up a sunflower and put in a chomper.

You CAN NOT use the diplicator plant - it voids the achievement.

Hope that helps.

Fantastic! Worked first time. Cheers!

Teniente Ripley
04-17-2011, 12:07 PM
I have the spanish version of the game and i dont know what minigame is ZomBotany because of the translation is diferent.

Could you describe how is?

DeadRabbit
04-22-2011, 04:31 AM
I did it in spectacular fashion. I didn't do it during the normal playthrough (I'm stupid) so I did it on 1-1 on a second go round. (No rake, not like it matters) and was doing fine, but got loaded up heavy on zombies towards the end, and they started eating through my defenses, and I couldn't get enough sun power to keep them back. They ate 5 of my mowers, and right as the 5th one went I get a "A huge wave of zombies are coming" and was like F this, and threw my controller (gently haha) and as I was getting up I noticed all the zombies were coming through on my lawnmower lane, literally bowled them all over and *DOINK* nom nom nom. I was pleased.

kingwolfblade01
04-29-2011, 12:55 AM
can you complete this achievement in coop mode if both players only use the allowed plants?

rdowdy95
04-29-2011, 04:16 PM
In the 2nd playthrough of Adventure mode I got the Nom Nom Nom achievement for myself in 1-3 and I got the achievement on my son's gamertag on 1-6.

Shouldn't be too tough. Just watch the video on the Achievement Guide on how to get it. I would try to keep playing 1-3 of the 2nd Playthrough until you get it.

Good luck!