PDA

View Full Version : Did they patch the Difficulty achievement????

D4RKXPOW3R
09-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Why the fuck did I not get the achievements for completing Decepticon campain on Medium and Hard?????? I just spent an hour trying to beat this fucking boss on his second form on HARD, and when i finally did, nothing popped. AWESOME!!

BOPho3nix
09-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Did you beat the final checkpoint of every level on hard, or just the final checkpoint of the boss?

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
09-09-2010, 10:34 PM
my guess would be he only beat the boss on hard and not all the levels.... If you had read the guide it states you must beat all end of level chapters in order to achieve the hard

CPT_Pequet
09-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Yep, thats how i got mines

D4RKXPOW3R
09-10-2010, 12:30 PM
my guess would be he only beat the boss on hard and not all the levels.... If you had read the guide it states you must beat all end of level chapters in order to achieve the hard

Oh..."If you have Beaten the game on an easier difficulty you may load up each levels last checkpoint and just beat that on hard"

I confused "levels last checkpoint" with "campaigns last checkpoint"...I hope the achievement pops without having to do the boss again, but I guess with all the practice I got, the next time wont be so frustrating.

Luiquid
09-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Tho i didnt find campain to beat 100% on hard all that hard, so if they actually did its not a hard thing to do

conel33
09-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Seems like a lot of effort I'd probably just do it all on hard from the start.

LordDVS
09-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Seems like a lot of effort I'd probably just do it all on hard from the start.

Doing all 10 chapters, fully "is a lot of effort". Not impossible, but yeah, it's a step up when you do it on Hard. There are a lot of cheap deaths in your future...

bigbear2face
09-14-2010, 01:32 AM
Some people think that getting these achievements this way is cheap. This the the way I look at it:

In this game the last checkpoint/boss of a chapter is always SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult then the level as a whole. If your able to finish the last checkpoint of each chapter on hard you are more then capable of finishing the whole chapter.

So in short, don't bother doing the whole chapter, its a waste of time.

To the original poster: If you already beat Omega and Trypticon on hard you won't have to do it again. Above each chapter in your chapter select screen is an icon that shows what difficulty you have completed the chapter on, your Chapters 5 and 10 should have the Hard difficulty icon.