PDA

View Full Version : Four Star General and Five Star General how long does it take?

oO CurrY Oo
09-09-2010, 04:18 PM
I was wondering how long it takes to boost these 2 achievements because i have a friend that got both those achievements in 1 day according to xbox.com he also got the hardest achievements for Ikaruga in 6 days, im hoping he is legit but i know he glitched level 100 on Gears 2 and ive heard him talking about SPG'ing GRAW1 so tbh it wouldn't surprise me if he glitched some other achievements too.

i love anime
09-10-2010, 03:11 AM
4 star general takes 100+ hours to boost.

JuCaMo
09-12-2010, 05:16 AM
On the contrary, it's very rare to NOT unlock both of them on the same day. You unlock Five Star General once you've gotten every other online achievement. For 99.9% of people, Four Star General will be the last online achievement they get (well technically second to last) and once they do, 5SG unlocks with it.

Not sure about the other games though...

DOBOYX2
09-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Yeah 4 star is no joke man definately over 100 hours to get this one. It may actually be worse than the Wanted achievement on GTA 4. Now on Fear 2 you only need 1 mil for the achievement but you will only net about 2-300k in 15 min. In GTA 4 you need 5 mil, but could get 4500 (or a little more if you pick up money) within 3 minutes. Not only that but boosting Fear 2 is a LOT more boring and focus required. It is a lot easier though in Fear 2, to get your boosting party altogether in one lobby.

bobert
12-07-2010, 05:25 AM
if you and a friend both have another xbox you can do four star general in 70 hours alot faster compared to boosting with 8 people

Kyle Voorhees
12-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Holy shit balls, I need to find a friend with this game I guess.

YoshiMiyamoto
12-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Two people with two systems is definitely the way to go with this game - not only do you get a good amount more XP, but you also don't have to deal with the pain in the ass of getting 6-8 people together at the same time over the course of 100 plus hours.

DOBOYX2
01-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Two people with two systems is definitely the way to go with this game - not only do you get a good amount more XP, but you also don't have to deal with the pain in the ass of getting 6-8 people together at the same time over the course of 100 plus hours. I agree 100%, THIS IS MOST DEFINEITLY the route you wanna take with this achievement. Thanks to everyone who helped, especially YoshiMiyamoto and Kinetic Faith.

deluxnugs
01-10-2011, 11:56 PM
can you explain this method?thank you

DOBOYX2
01-21-2011, 04:19 PM
can you explain this method?thank you Simple, just play armored front on meltdown and put the dummy accounts on the opposite team of you and your partners main accounts. Let the dummies nuetralize and your main accounts capture. just keep running back and forth basically. It takes some practice to get faster at controlling 2 controllers but after doing it so much it becomes easy. Make sure to do it on either station 1 or 5 as those seem to work best. you should be able to get like 3k exp a match if you dont mess up too much. Also just another little tip, is that if you can find one more booster and get him on your team so that its 3 on 2. You will be able to push your exp to about 4k a match, but again everyone has to be focused without too many screw ups. I believe if you get a score over or very close to 600 pts you will be pulling in around 4k a match.