PDA

View Full Version : Destroy Hill of Tara bar

jesticulator x
09-09-2010, 05:16 PM
I am on the mission where you have to go the irish bar and smash the place up, I have shot all the irish guys and have smashed all of the bottles behind the bar, shot the jukebox, killed everyone inside and shot all the lights. I even smashed all the glass which divides the seats and all the bar stools but the game just keeps saying 'nice work' and there just isnt anything else left to destroy.

What do I do? Is there something i'm missing or something else that can be destroyed?

Please help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I've done it now, I had to shoot the front windows.

shootermcgavin2
09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
I am on the mission where you have to go the irish bar and smash the place up, I have shot all the irish guys and have smashed all of the bottles behind the bar, shot the jukebox, killed everyone inside and shot all the lights. I even smashed all the glass which divides the seats and all the bar stools but the game just keeps saying 'nice work' and there just isnt anything else left to destroy.

What do I do? Is there something i'm missing or something else that can be destroyed?

Please help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I've done it now, I had to shoot the front windows.

All pictures and tables and stools/chairs also, once I had done this I got to move on.

vetteindreams
09-22-2010, 11:50 AM
thanks for the heads-up guys!

Terrin
09-25-2010, 12:49 PM
I had to go outside and shoot the 2 frotn windows and it counted.

(also this is by far the best mission to get points)

amacteur
09-28-2010, 12:40 PM
This DLC sucks... I was trying to complete this mission (Tara Bar) but when I arrived close to the bar, I couldn't get in! I had to quit to dashboard and restart the game :mad:

vetteindreams
09-29-2010, 08:14 AM
wait til you loose miles because it freezes and you didn't save - yep i love and loath this DLC