PDA

View Full Version : F1 2010 Game Manual

tgas416
09-09-2010, 07:55 PM
http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/44310/F1_2010_G4W_Manual_US_v06.pdf?t=1283965391

I would really recommend reading this because it Kind of give's you an idea of whats in the game. and you learn whats what. And This manual details every area of the game, from gameplay modes to mechanics.

JohnnyBoosh
09-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Nice find man. Totally hyped for this and seeing the options from the manual early was swell....Thanks....suprised how well the online looks for this game too....Roll on release date...

headshed101
09-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Great to see licensed music in the game. Looking forward to hearing Kasabian's 'Fire' as I'm steaming up Eau Rouge!

Minty
09-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Having played about 5 races or so at PAX, I'm hyped. The braking assistant is essential until you figure out the courses lol. You will end up in a gravel track without realising.

Only issues I was having was with the Marshals - at times cars would ram you ( f you Schuie) and nothing would happen, you lightly kiss a car and its a penalty. Same with corners- you go centimetre too close to the edge and you get a 10 second penalty. Was crazy.

But the driving, the graphics, the feel....awesome.

tgas416
09-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Having played about 5 races or so at PAX, I'm hyped. The braking assistant is essential until you figure out the courses lol. You will end up in a gravel track without realising.

Only issues I was having was with the Marshals - at times cars would ram you ( f you Schuie) and nothing would happen, you lightly kiss a car and its a penalty. Same with corners- you go centimetre too close to the edge and you get a 10 second penalty. Was crazy.

But the driving, the graphics, the feel....awesome.
ya that sounds kind of cheep but hope full it wont be a big issue cuz i'm really looking forward to this game.

xLMx1994
09-13-2010, 08:05 PM
from what i can work out from reading that, is that you cant control the cars steering whist in the pitlane, only its speed. can anyone confirm that. thnx

Masterbelg
09-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Is it me or at the game screen page Hamilton's leading in a ferrari?:P
But nice guide, thanks man!
Online looks all right to me, just hoping that enough people will be playing it so you don't have to wait ages to form a lobby

tgas416
09-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Is it me or at the game screen page Hamilton's leading in a ferrari?:P
But nice guide, thanks man!
Online looks all right to me, just hoping that enough people will be playing it so you don't have to wait ages to form a lobby
i think at first it going to be slow till people start buying the game but hopefully it wont be to slow lol but ya really excited about this game cant wait.

Masterbelg
09-14-2010, 05:57 PM
i think at first it going to be slow till people start buying the game but hopefully it wont be to slow lol but ya really excited about this game cant wait.

The major problem will be that it's a game for the fans. Don't think a lot of people will be this if they ain't fan of f1, they probably buy forza3/gt5. But we'll see.
yeah me too, just one week :D

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 06:27 PM
On previous F1 titles although years back, the breaking assistant was more of a hinderence then a help as you were forced to break earlier and so couldn't outbreak other car's in order to pass them or move into a better line to make a move.

Don't understand why the game would give penalties if you go off the track as mentioned in an above post so hope it isn't so in the real game. I understand that penalties for contact on other cars might be given out for little but I hope it's not over the top such as touching wheel's when making a move.

tgas416
09-14-2010, 07:28 PM
The major problem will be that it's a game for the fans. Don't think a lot of people will be this if they ain't fan of f1, they probably buy forza3/gt5. But we'll see.
yeah me too, just one week :D
i think there's going to be a fair amount of people playing this game just because there's not that many motor sport games out there.