PDA

View Full Version : DaKing's Ideas and Thoughts™

DaKing240
03-20-2006, 04:46 AM
Good Evening Everyone,
I have some ideas that I would like to share to make our community better.

1. To have a Game of the week/month features on the Homepage. The game will be something that everyone on the site can strive to help each other with. An example could be GRAW, and posting it the day it comes out, and leaving it up for 2 weeks. Then we could always move onto the next game. We could also have a 2nd game under it, something older, and change it around. Therefore, even new members to the site can benefit with the help and expertise of the community.

2. A clan name chosen by the people. I have no idea where the clan names came up on the other threads, but I think we should just be something simple, like X360A, or something along those lines. Maybe something after it, an example being X360 Achieva's, or something like that. We don't really need to rush this, since we do not have a 360 game yet with clan support.

3. Making use of the bio on 360. We have 24 characters to use on our Gamer profiles. Why not advertise the site by saying something like, "Visit X360A.org !"

4. Stronger Tournament brackets - I think they look weak and disorganized. We should use the calender also to plan events, and make days where people play games together (like my idea on my first point).

Minty
03-20-2006, 06:40 AM
the game of the month is basically the newset release in that case, therefor kinda makin it pointless. and anyine on the forum can post for any help in nay game and will get it.

2. A site clan will never be run fairly imo, and this site covers too many games to limit the site to s ahooting forum.

3. Some people do do that, but thats down to peoples personal choice.

4. The tournaments are the main poit, and these get played. no other achievement site has these, and its better to have the tournament with brackets as they are then not to have them at all. the worse bit is people prganising a tournament, then having it drag on for 6 weeks

k_dog
03-20-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't think a caln has to be limited to shooters. We could participate in all type of games and still maintain being open.

I vote for "Mod my XBox"........:rolleyes:

I think that a well organized clan wold be good for the site. Would be voluntary and give those who want o the chance to represent the site in many different ways.

I was trying to come up with a good name last night but was unable to do so.

-Brian