PDA

View Full Version : game breaking glitch

KingOfZer0
09-10-2010, 01:38 AM
First thing is first this game is terrible, good concept but just done terrible. A sniper that isnt very stealthy and has more action sequences than stealthy sniping. the crappy ai even after patch. and glitches everywhere.

but one glitch has been a gamebreaker for me. At the end of the third mission where you have to snipe the two guys, the one on the right thats farther away never dies, takes 2-5 shots to kill. and even when you kill him sometimes the alarm sounds after my guy says good job no one noticed.

then when that part works right and the third sniper shows up i either got shot by an assualt rifle and die instantly or the you failed shows up before i even get a chance to do anything.

any fix for this?

mortug
09-10-2010, 09:07 AM
i had the exact same problem. i just restarted the level
and yes, that is a horrible glitch!

*edit*
the second time i did it, the alarm went off, but the game ended before the sniper got me.

Prophollus
09-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Out of curiosity I went back to this area. It seems that if you don't take both out in one pass of the jet you're more likely to get noticed. Taking both out in the initial pass seems to gurantee stealth. Also, for me the farthest sniper never took more than one shot, even on Hard. After that I didn't notice any issues. I didn't have a problem in this area before the patch, and I still don't have a problem now.

batteredbrick
11-06-2010, 07:15 PM
You just have to be fast and on target, i didn't have this problem whem playing and the third sniper. just duck and get your shot ready. I did this first go.

NataSS Inc
11-18-2010, 09:40 PM
There are 3 jets that fly over. It gives you plenty of time to get your shots off. The guy that is on the tower is a loooong shot. Once of the longer ones inthe game and if youre playing on hard, any little bit of wind will make a mess.

You have to use windage and elevation very carefully. If you are just putting your crosshiars on him and pulling the trigger, you wont hit. I had to aim way high and right with about 4 mils wind and elevation.

If you are playing on an easier level with the red dot...you got me. I havent tried anything but hard.

lovemetal423
04-04-2011, 03:50 AM
I was having the same problem. I would spot the further enemy and shoot him right after your character says "I see you." and then I would quickly go to shoot the guy in the church tower. What I realized I was doing wrong was that I was only spotting the further one. You have to spot both of them and have your character confirm that they were spotted then wait for the planes. I thought it was like the first enemies you encounter in the game where when you shoot your team mate shoots the other figuring the planes would come in as I shot. Could this be what you did wrong?