PDA

View Full Version : Good Game ..Sorta

IronSights308
05-03-2007, 02:15 AM
This game is ok. I mean its not the best out there and its not the worst. I only bought it for the Achievement Points! The detail on the environments and the fish are pretty good!! The people not so much! This game is clearly a marketing idea from Rapala to get more attention! Although i don't mind playing it, some of the achievements are ridiculous! I mean it sounds easy but it sure takes a lot of time! Like going through the tourney event mode with all 5 characters is like at least 20-25 hrs at least! Overall its a good game for passing time if your stuck on another game and u need to get your mind off of it!

I King Pin 0
05-03-2007, 11:03 PM
I had the same idea as you, I rented the game for easy achievements, starting playing the game, then I realized there was no chance I was going to get them all! The only part that I liked about the game was when there was actually a [big] fish on my hook. I hated waiting for the fish to come and reel it all the way in and finding out it only weighed 2 pounds I mean come on!!!

SkilledJR
05-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm going to go rent this today, I hope I can get some quick points.

Mr Arrow
05-04-2007, 04:43 PM
...I hope I can get some quick points.

Good luck....I hope Detroit gets as many points tonight as you get achievements from Rapala today! :p

Tripl299
05-06-2007, 02:50 AM
This game isn't that bad and if you know where to look(read the details of each fish for clues) it doesn't take long to get achievements. There are certain parts to each region that has the big fish. Best thing to do is do the arcade missions first, it will teach you where the fish are because you can only fish from 3 locations per region that you have to do. Keep these areas in mind because that is where you will have to fish during the tournaments. Also when you do the time challenges, it will help you learn where the fish are. Make sure that you read about all of the fish and tackle before trying the tournaments. I think a few achievements might be glitched but I'm testing a few things to see if they are or if some are just not being completed correctly. Will let everybody once I try everything.

nawtbird
05-07-2007, 02:24 AM
game is ok...i rented it for some points...i have i think 300 and i am returning it on monday

SuddleD
05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Its not very quick for points, but worth a rent for a weekend if you have nothing better to get. Its ok, just not like an easy 1K or anything like that. Like Nawtbird said, you can look for about 300 points if you play it for a few days straight.

ocelot 212
09-08-2007, 05:42 AM
i was hoping it was going to be a good game...kinda wished it would be a good one like reel fishing or bassmasters

TIGERBOOBOO
12-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the info. I just bought it today!