PDA

View Full Version : Powergig guitar compatible?

DragNviper13
09-10-2010, 06:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew if the powergig guitar will work for rockband 3? I already own a real electric Fender Stratocaster guitar so I don't want to buy the same guitar also same color...just to play. I rather get a one that looks different. Plus I really like how the powergig guitar looks. Would be easier if I could just plug my real guitar and have it work.

mikachu93
09-10-2010, 07:17 PM
I don't think it's compatible, but I'm not entirely sure. I don't have it on my Rumours and Facts thread, and it seems Sayburr doesn't have it on his either.

I'll try and find a source that answers the question.

lostmotiv
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM
i've heard in some rock band forum posts that they will work, and others that they don't. i dont think there has been any official comment on if you can use the power gig guitar for rock band pro mode or the rock band fender for power gig. i've been wondering this also tho and would love to know

SebastianSB
09-11-2010, 01:13 AM
For non-pro? Possibly. For pro mode? Hell no. Studio52 and Harmonix would have had to collaborate for that to work and they didn't. The technology used in the two guitars is completely different.

If you don't want a new guitar that's just like the one you have already then I'd say just get the Mustang.

TwistedFate
09-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Studio52 says it will work with existing music games, but that will only be in 5 color mode.