PDA

View Full Version : FYI- You can get some Mafia II single player achievements in Jimm'y Vendetta

Pyrochaos
09-10-2010, 07:05 PM
I easily got "Petal to the Metal" since you can upgrade all cars to a level 3 now.

I also got "Hard to Kill" in this mode with the Armored car.

This might be helpful to those who missed achievements during the single player game.

Both I got in Jimmy's Vendetta, and there are probably quite a few more you can get.

TomoFTW
09-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I was quite suprised also when i got the achievement for getting 5 headshots in a row. Happy :D

CannedGroundhog
09-14-2010, 03:12 PM
i can confirm. i got hard to kill using the big rig outside of a safe house....

Frostb1tez
09-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Is it possible to get 30 different cars achievement? im gonna try myself, but confirmation could be sweet!

stevedb79
09-15-2010, 07:47 AM
can you still get the collectables?? as i have the playboys and not the wanted posters...obvious reasoning behind my choice i beleive:)

Ic3DFire
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
can you still get the collectables?? as i have the playboys and not the wanted posters...obvious reasoning behind my choice i beleive:)

Was wondering the same thing, so I checked it out yesterday. The wanted posters aren't there (checked with a video guide). So, nope you can't get the collectables in Jimmy's Vendetta :(.

I was hoping to get closer to 1000miles gathering the collectables...

Pyrochaos
09-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Sorry guys, I check when I was doing my wanted posters and the wanted posters are only in Story Mode (I wanted to do them in JV just for the miles).

I believe any achievements that are non-story related, and non-collectible will work.

TheRock420RVD
05-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Is it possible to get 30 different cars achievement? im gonna try myself, but confirmation could be sweet!

did you ever find this out?? I'm curious to know if it works....