PDA

View Full Version : The Official Smallville Thread

Longhorns73
09-11-2010, 06:43 AM
http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/smalville2.jpg

Longhorns73
09-11-2010, 07:01 AM
I can't wait until Sept. 24th when season 10 starts. I hope they bring Lex back. It is going to be an action packed season. Clark will finally become Superman.

Anthirian
09-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Since Lex is gone I find the series much more interesting. The series needed some fresh villain blood I think.

Longhorns73
09-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Yes, I have enjoyed all the new villians. The Davis Bloom/ Doomsday storyline was good as is the ZOD storyline. I just believe Lex is coming back, because of what Dr. Fate told Clark. He said "Even though Lex is your mortal enemy, you will prevail over him".

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Yeah I am also of opinion that Lex will return for the final season. Seeing Smallville set out to portray 'Superman - The Younger Years' it's done quite alot and I do think it's a shame its coming to an end but hopefully the producers will move onto another superhero series.

Shame that Chloe will not be playing a full role for the final series seeing that she has been in every series along with Clark but at least she will be around for an episode from time to time.

Lex to return, the real superman attire to appear throughout alot of the series are must's for the season surely. I'm hoping to see alot more Justice League action / episodes also but doubt they will and expect instead to see more of the other league of heroes that has appeared in more recent seasons. Only a week to go now for the first episode of the new season.

As for the poll, it has to be Green Arrow as Oliver is the only character that has a full time role on the show.

Longhorns73
09-14-2010, 06:14 PM
I hate to see this series end and I agree the producers should move on to another super hero series. In the final season I hope to see the forming of the Justice League. The episode is season 9 with the Justice Society of America was great. I loved seeing Hawkman, Dr. Fate, and all the references to the old Flash, Green Latern, Wildcat, etc. There is so much that could be done with this. Glad a show like Smallville came along.

MADasaHatter
02-12-2011, 04:14 PM
The Return of Lex

http://tv.ign.com/articles/114/1149331p1.html

I thought it wold be a shame if the original Lex didn't come back. And even though it's only for the finale, it's all worth it.