PDA

View Full Version : wow...sux for me

lucas1987
09-11-2010, 09:18 AM
I've beaten the game, got the achievements and unlocks for beating it in co-op and so forth. Only thing i was missing was the doors. All of the sudden everything is locked in the vault for magic sword. Even if I go play and find a hidden door or anything, it never pops up that a challenge is available for me to do.

Final Fight is working fine, but not magic sword. FML

RPD_Nightmare
12-11-2010, 07:30 PM
You're not the only one having problems with this piece of shit (sorry, but i think this game sucks and it's just horrible in my opinion)

I've beaten the entire fuckin' game and i didn't unlock any vault item. The funny thing is that while i was playin' the game said i was unlockin' them... I dont have any idea of what to do or how can i solve the problem, and surely i've to beat the 51 fuckin' lvls again...

What i said, this sucks!

XperimntNterror
07-06-2011, 05:20 PM
You're not the only one having problems with this piece of shit (sorry, but i think this game sucks and it's just horrible in my opinion)

I've beaten the entire fuckin' game and i didn't unlock any vault item. The funny thing is that while i was playin' the game said i was unlockin' them... I dont have any idea of what to do or how can i solve the problem, and surely i've to beat the 51 fuckin' lvls again...

What i said, this sucks!

I noticed this too. However, it specifies in the vault that Tier 1 challenges have to be completed to see what is required for Tier 2. I was unlocking challenges and they were not appearing as such, but they were all Tier 2 or 3. Once I unlocked a Tier 1 challenge, the others that I had unlocked automatically populated.

Take special note of the Tier for the challenges you have completed. If you have not completed a Tier 1 challenge for it's respective group, you won't see it until you have done so.