PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Code for Villager

Grimfel
09-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Hey all,
So I ordered the game from Gamestop and went home to make my villager. Well... when I got on it told me to put my code in that I got from the retailer and then when the game came out I would be able to transfer said villager into my game...
I have no code. Thinking that I forgot something I scoured the receipt. Nothing... I then called Gamestop and they said they were all wondering the same thing. They had no codes to give away and none of the employees knew anything. They were all hoping that on release day there would be a code in the box.

Anyone know anything else? Anybody?

Grado
09-11-2010, 11:10 PM
samething happened to me well watever we can still get it at anytime (like when it comes out)

FireWarrior316
09-12-2010, 03:08 AM
The code for villager maker is gonna be in the game case. it is no longer an exclusive. it will be available for everyone

Grimfel
09-12-2010, 04:39 AM
The code for villager maker is gonna be in the game case. it is no longer an exclusive. it will be available for everyone

Not to be an a$$ but where did you hear this. I just want to be extra sure since I really want my villager. :)

FireWarrior316
09-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I went to the gamestop in Fredericksburg, VA. I asked Michael behind the counter which is a dude i went to high school with and he said he didn't know. he made a call on the phone he said it was to corporate HQ. They told him the code will be pre-packed in the case when people come to pick it up. the code is for a limited time. So I guess the first 2 waves of the game are gonna have it and after that they won't. I have no proof. You can call your gamestop and ask but only reason mine was helpful was because of Michael.

Grimfel
09-12-2010, 09:50 PM
I went to the gamestop in Fredericksburg, VA. I asked Michael behind the counter which is a dude i went to high school with and he said he didn't know. he made a call on the phone he said it was to corporate HQ. They told him the code will be pre-packed in the case when people come to pick it up. the code is for a limited time. So I guess the first 2 waves of the game are gonna have it and after that they won't. I have no proof. You can call your gamestop and ask but only reason mine was helpful was because of Michael.

Awesome bro. That's all I needed to hear. Thanks for the heads up!

FireWarrior316
09-13-2010, 06:49 AM
No problem. I don't come on the forums here much. I usually hang at the lionhead website they got an amazing thread there with all sorts of details on the game. I use the same name there. Very useful thread though. caution lots of spoilers so read a your own will.

http://lionhead.com/forums/t/278461.aspx

seller50
09-14-2010, 06:35 PM
IF it is still LCE only they might deliver it with the game to avoid people using it, canceling there order and then buying the normal version of the game.

Grimfel
09-15-2010, 04:55 AM
IF it is still LCE only they might deliver it with the game to avoid people using it, canceling there order and then buying the normal version of the game.

A good point... I know I would have done it... ;)

Captain Urahara
09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
he made a call on the phone he said it was to corporate HQ. They told him the code will be pre-packed in the case when people come to pick it up.

Pretty much this^

Halo Reach has the Recon Helmet code INSIDE the game case, while the Gamestop pre-order code was printed on the receipt.
Fable 3 will have the Villager Maker code INSIDE the game case, while the retailer-specific pre-order code will be on the receipt/on a card.