PDA

View Full Version : Best song I have heard in a while...

jamie1000013
09-11-2010, 08:13 PM
YouTube - DEVLIN - BRAINWASHED - OFFICIAL VIDEO - OUT NOW

All the songs these past few months have been shockingly awful. Finally a decent song to listen too lol. The girl who sings the chorus is a really good singer. I may just have really high standards lol. I only like the old legendary Artists like Prodigy,Linkin Park,Lupe Fiasco,Kid Cudi,Radiohead etc. Other than these artists I only like dubstep.

I think this song is addictive 5th time listening to it ATM lol.

BarbaricGoose
09-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Didn't really wow me, but I don't like rap all that much.

I only like the old legendary Artists like Prodigy,Linkin Park,Lupe Fiasco,Kid Cudi etc. Other than these artists I only like dubstep.

I don't think I'd consider any of those artists old or legendary. I guess Prodigy is getting up in the years, but legendary? I don't think so.

iBlessing 09
09-12-2010, 12:15 AM
YouTube - DEVLIN - BRAINWASHED - OFFICIAL VIDEO - OUT NOW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRob2t2PPek)

All the songs these past few months have been shockingly awful. Finally a decent song to listen too lol. The girl who sings the chorus is a really good singer. I may just have really high standards lol. I only like the old legendary Artists like Prodigy,Linkin Park,Lupe Fiasco,Kid Cudi,Radiohead etc. Other than these artists I only like dubstep.

Win. This and London City are both great songs, I'm listening to this right now.

ForBidMe
09-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Is a good song, but like BarbaricGoose I'm not much of a rap fan, although there are some songs that catchmy eye or ears even ;)

Rammstein11
10-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Okay, Tell me ONE reason how Linkin Park is old.

jamie1000013
10-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Okay, Tell me ONE reason how Linkin Park is old.

I meant that I like Linkin Park's old stuff more than their new stuff. For me Linkin Park are slowly getting worse :-S. That's just my opinion though. I see them as "old" because they aren't releasing any new music that is played a lot or any good.

institutions
10-04-2010, 12:44 AM
I meant that I like Linkin Parks old stuff compared to their new stuff. For me Linkin Park are slowly getting worse :-S. That's just my opinion though. I see them as "old" because they aren't releasing any new music that is played a lot or any good.

And when have they ever released anything that is any good?
I kid :P
I used to like one of their songs a long time ago. I think it was called "Faint".
Then again, I used to have horrible taste in music.

I took a listen, not really my style.
Don't like much rap D:

The Ultrafiend
10-04-2010, 01:04 AM
And when have they ever released anything that is any good?
I kid :P

No no no, you had it right the first time. You win prize.

My rap is stronger than your rap.

YouTube - Eddie Meeks "Sasquatch Feet"

This dope beat sound like sasquatch feet. :woop:

Le3THal
10-05-2010, 03:28 PM
YouTube - DEVLIN - BRAINWASHED - OFFICIAL VIDEO - OUT NOW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRob2t2PPek)

I too think this is a wicked track "Devlin - Brainwashed"... definitely one of my favez this year!!

Le3THal
10-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Huge fan of TINIE TEMPAH - WRITTEN IN THE STARS at the moment

YouTube - Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars (Official HD) - Ft. Eric Turner

jamie1000013
10-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Huge fan of TINIE TEMPAH - WRITTEN IN THE STARS at the moment

YouTube - Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars (Official HD) - Ft. Eric Turner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFyi74DVjc)

Yeah, same. Anyone else hate songs at first and then start liking them afterwards? I do this I start liking them after they go out the charts >.<. I did this with that Tine tempah's song.