Mods Closing Posts (my two cents)

Mace1982

Right i am doing this cause i want to have a rant i do not want to cause friction between anybody, i also want it known that i really enjoy using this site :)

Here's my Rant

A week or so ago i made a post in the nhl2k6 forum about another game! my mistake the post was closed (which is fair) so i go to the correct forum (nba2k6) and make the post where it belongs and what happens it gets closed and according to the mod they had moved it already if that was so how come i spotted my own mistake when i was in the nhl2k6 forum and made the re-post and why was the post still visable in NHL2k6 what gives.

Can a mod please explain this to me because it has put a small blotch on otherwise a happy user's opinion of this site

Thanks

I can only guess at the answers. Your original post might've merely been closed, or it may have been moved with a redirect left. Either way, I believe your newer post in the NBA2k6 forum was closed purely because the topic had been discussed many a time before in both the NBA forum and the Quick 1000s thread for example. Don't take it personally.

Edit; Too fast for me, Pinny.

Here's another problem I discovered ago. A while ago someone made a topic under "Games" asking to trade codes. A mod then moved this topic to "Garage Sale" where it subsequently got locked by Pinseeker. So I have two simple questions. Who moved it to there? Can you please unlock it and move it back?

yeah Mace and I have discussed the issue, and like what was mentioned: the topic had been discussed numerous times before and thus, was closed either way.

i still love ya mace ;)

ahhh bless still love ya 2 Shaaady :woop:

gotta say funny as hell as apart from me and one other only mods have posted in this lol

(Defend thy Honour Mods :) )