PDA

View Full Version : Full Wardrobe glitch..?

MEC
09-13-2010, 12:06 AM
I just got a gold trophy on my last top hat challenge, and unlocked the epic Naughty costume, which was the last one I needed. I appear to have every costume/hat, but the achievement for Full Wardrobe hasn't popped.. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

ONSLAUGHT o
09-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Yeah it glitched for me as well,pretty much you have to delete the update and play a level,when your finished,it should pop up.

MEC
09-13-2010, 01:21 PM
thanks, it worked. I had to remove the chapter 8 dlc, and clear my system cache, then play a level, and it popped. Just for anyone else who this has happened to. I now have 1000/1000 for Naughty Bear. :)

magikman79
09-14-2010, 10:19 AM
OMFG, Are you KIDDING ME???

Im 1 platinum away from the 28 platinum achievement, and 2 of them are on lbl 8... Im REALLY tired of this game (I was tired of it at lvl 4) but I want those last 2 achievements (because im a spaz) but now all I wanna do is piss all over this game & never buy anything with 505 on it again...

Guess tomorrow night will be the test...

magikman79
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
thanks, it worked. I had to remove the chapter 8 dlc, and clear my system cache, then play a level, and it popped. Just for anyone else who this has happened to. I now have 1000/1000 for Naughty Bear. :)

ANY level? did you have to get gold on it?

EDIT: I got the achievement to trigger the same way, by deleting lvl 8 & clearing the cache, then replaying any lvl.

I also discovered the platinum cups on lvl 8 DO NOT count for the 28 cups achievement.

RIVE
09-15-2010, 06:57 AM
Thanks for this information. I was a bit worried when the achievement didn't pop.

A few million points to go, and I'll be done. That is unless the new DLC has something more..

lifeexpectancy
09-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Can you still connect to XBL to date stamp the wardrobe achievement with this glitch? I'm assuming the glitch is related to the title update but if you delete chapter 8, clear your cache, then start playing again I'm guessing it will make you re-download the title update in order to stay connected to XBL. If that's the case and the glitch is related to the update and not just to chapter 8 then there's no way to date stamp the wardrobe achievement, which is kind of annoying. Can you confirm if you were able to connect to xbox live after clearing your cache and unlock the achievement while connected?

Edit: answered my own question. Thankfully you CAN delete the DLC, re-download the update when it prompts you to, and stay connected to XBL to datestamp the wardrobe achieve

CUNCASSN
08-06-2011, 07:20 PM
On the gold editionof this game I am unable to make this one pop for me. I have all the pre-dlc bears available but nothing...

DeekBoy
08-14-2011, 05:06 AM
Stay away from the gold edition you guys. You can't unlock the DLC achievements.