PDA

View Full Version : can't find the lever ???

my_box_72
09-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Enter cellar. (Walk forward until the camera angle changes, it's the door behind Gromit where you originally came out)
Use Infiniflavour lever with Infiniflavour. (Or, you can use the lever with Wallace) (Wallaceism 1/4) (Homeless Pups Run Wild 1/1)

I've done step by step and can't locate where the dam lever is :confused:...any help please ;)

tastefulmrship
09-13-2010, 06:54 PM
You missed this bit;

:
Use box of biscuits with dirt patch. (The righthand patch)
:

This needs to be done in Felicity Flitt's garden. Once Digger eats the biscuit, Gromit will pick up the Infiniflavour Lever. Go to the cellar and use the lever on either the Infiniflavour machine or Wallace.

my_box_72
09-13-2010, 10:23 PM
You missed this bit;

:
Use box of biscuits with dirt patch. (The righthand patch)
:

This needs to be done in Felicity Flitt's garden. Once Digger eats the biscuit, Gromit will pick up the Infiniflavour Lever. Go to the cellar and use the lever on either the Infiniflavour machine or Wallace.

Mate that's what I did too but he gave me no lever unless lol I didn't see it :(..lol will try again ty mate

tastefulmrship
09-14-2010, 07:40 AM
As a part of the 'Digger puzzle complete' cut-scene, you will see Gromit reach into Miss Flitt's garden and pick up the Infiniflavour lever (which Digger mistakes for a bone). He will then let Digger into the house and you will regain control of Gromit in the hallway.
If you didn't see said cut-scene, then it's possible you've done something wrong. And as it's right at the start of the game, you may as well start again. Alternatively, of course, you may have stumbled onto a hitherto undiscovered glitch and will have to start again anyway.

my_box_72
09-14-2010, 08:19 AM
As a part of the 'Digger puzzle complete' cut-scene, you will see Gromit reach into Miss Flitt's garden and pick up the Infiniflavour lever (which Digger mistakes for a bone). He will then let Digger into the house and you will regain control of Gromit in the hallway.
If you didn't see said cut-scene, then it's possible you've done something wrong. And as it's right at the start of the game, you may as well start again. Alternatively, of course, you may have stumbled onto a hitherto undiscovered glitch and will have to start again anyway.

Will definately start it again didn't see that cut -scene will pay more attention this time , ty so much for the help ;)