PDA

View Full Version : Too late to add Heidfeld?

Doctor Paj
09-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Looks like he`s going to be in DLR's Sauber for the rest of the season.

I`m hoping that in-game they`ve added a few "fringe" drivers to the pot to make any driver line-up changes a bit more interesting as you progress through the seasons.

Anyone know if the likes of Heidfeld/Klien/Paffet/Fisi will be included?

SneakyofSneaks
09-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Not sure if test drivers are in, if they are he will be in as he was Mercs for the start of season before doing pirelli duties

xLMx1994
09-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Not sure if test drivers are in, if they are he will be in as he was Mercs for the start of season before doing pirelli duties

test drivers dont change with regular drivers. even hispania have karun instead of yamamoto.

SneakyofSneaks
09-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Confirmed this morning that he will replace DLR, so hopefully he'll be in.

Crazy BigGaz
09-14-2010, 09:36 AM
If it only been confirmed today I think it a bit late for the game, as the Game went Gold a week or 2 ago. Which I think means it been sent off to be made etc...

I can only think if they knew before the game was finished, they maybe in there. They may update the game to add them.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 12:52 PM
We can hope for DLC / Updates to the game to make these kind of changes then.

amacteur
09-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Too late to make the replacement. The game is ready to be sent to wholesalers and retailers.

I hope they'll make an update soon ;)

xLMx1994
09-14-2010, 02:00 PM
they have already said that there will almost certainly wont be any updates. the drivers in the game are the drivers who started the season e.g Karun Chandhok, de la rosa, none of the replacment drivers. there wont be any update due to them having no time to do it. they have already started working on F1 2011 and this one isnt even out yet.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 04:50 PM
they have already said that there will almost certainly wont be any updates. the drivers in the game are the drivers who started the season e.g Karun Chandhok, de la rosa, none of the replacment drivers. there wont be any update due to them having no time to do it. they have already started working on F1 2011 and this one isnt even out yet.

Yeah I remember hearing them saying that they had so many plans and visions on how to make the game the perfect F1 sim but they didn't have the time to release it all for 2010 so have starting implementing them on 2011.

I feel this is one of few game series' where they will be looking around alot of the games forums for fans view for improvements and such.

lenny m
09-14-2010, 04:51 PM
The Test Drivers may be in a future DLC pack along with Test Circuits

TheNarrator23
09-19-2010, 12:20 PM
It's kinda weird in general. The game comes out sept 24the and the season ends on nov 12th. Their are like 5 races left. Isn't that stupid. It's like FIFA coming out in march.

It's just something that annoy's me, but i'm still going to buy it. Been waiting on an F1 game since 2006.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-19-2010, 01:08 PM
It's kinda weird in general. The game comes out sept 24the and the season ends on nov 12th. Their are like 5 races left. Isn't that stupid. It's like FIFA coming out in march.

It's just something that annoy's me, but i'm still going to buy it. Been waiting on an F1 game since 2006.

It is wierd and happens with quite a number of sport games or has in the past. Never understood it myself either but it doesn't really stop people buying the game anyway.