PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard

I King Pin 0
05-03-2007, 10:03 PM
What is the difference between the "All songs" career score and the "campaign only" career score because my score is the same in either section, however if I look at the #1 ranked person in "All songs" their score is over 1 billion but if I look at the "Campaign Only" the #1 person has 15 mil. I was just wondering on how it is calculated since my score is the same in both sections.

Birky
05-03-2007, 10:14 PM
all songs include the bonus buy able songs, campaign is only campaign songs

Dr Buttcrack
05-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Yep, Campaign: The 48
And the rest include those 48, all bonus songs, and all downloadable songs.

NHLMetalhead
05-06-2007, 04:44 PM
If only the score would calculate all the time for everything - 2 updates yesterday and 1 today and still no fix for the score bug :(

ThrillKillBill
05-06-2007, 05:18 PM
If only the score would calculate all the time for everything - 2 updates yesterday and 1 today and still no fix for the score bug :(

i'm sorry , did i miss something? score bug? whats that?

R Rated Love
05-13-2007, 07:31 AM
i'm sorry , did i miss something? score bug? whats that?

Immune to all pesticides, the score bug eats away at a player's highscore, until there is nothing left but a few pixels that managed to get away. (Scientists are hard at work, attempting to successfully exterminate the score bug)

ThrillKillBill
05-13-2007, 07:51 AM
Immune to all pesticides, the score bug eats away at a player's highscore, until there is nothing left but a few pixels that managed to get away. (Scientists are hard at work, attempting to successfully exterminate the score bug)

extermination is bad =-(

perhaps we could rehabilitate the score bug to only attacks known gamesavers =-) =-) :woop: