PDA

View Full Version : Bad Karma in the ship?

Serious Serio
09-13-2010, 05:52 PM
so I'm lvl13 atm and trying to get the karma based lvl achieves in one run, however I can't seem to find anything to get bad karma of, only from those worker aliens which i rarely see and if I (reverse) pickpocket, but that gives about no change what so ever...
any suggestions?

ozgoon56
09-14-2010, 01:12 AM
so I'm lvl13 atm and trying to get the karma based lvl achieves in one run, however I can't seem to find anything to get bad karma of, only from those worker aliens which i rarely see and if I (reverse) pickpocket, but that gives about no change what so ever...
any suggestions?

A few of the NPC exchanges may have bad karma options, but I doubt that you'll get enough to go from good to bad just before the level 14 advance. I think you'd have to back to a pre Zeta save and level up before redoing the DLC. I'm not sure how many levels you're likely to gain by completing Zeta, but you might even want to consider reaching level 20 first, just in case.

Serious Serio
09-14-2010, 08:05 AM
well I was lvl 12 when I entered, now about 13.5 and I still have one generator to go so I dont think I get THAT much XD, but anyways thanks for the response, I guess I'll just powerlevel a new character to level 14 and make sure I do get the lvl20 and lvl30 ones.