PDA

View Full Version : 1 star world cup win playing sessiona

DmAuViIrD
09-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Are you like me and been trying to get this achievement for months now, and constantly reaching the Round of 16 then run into the Englands, Spains and Germanys of the world.

Well now since this game has dyed down a bit i think the time is right to start sessions where the community on x360a can play each other with 1 star teams and go for this extremely hard but achievable achievement.

Ok for this to work i will create 3 sessions for the major countries who primarily play xbox, these are the British Isles, North America and Australia/ NZ. These 3 sessions will be at differing times during your day either in your morning/afternoon, night time or your sleeping time

The 3 sessions are as follows (hopefully i got the times right for ENG and USA) if i haven't let me know

Session 1 - Aus EST time 10am -1pm, Eng BST 1am - 4am, USA CDT 7pm - 10pm

Session 2 - Aus EST time 6pm -9pm, Eng BST 9am - 12pm, USA CDT 3am - 6am

Session 3 - Aus EST time 2pm - 5pm, Eng BST 5pm - 8pm, USA CDT 10am - 1pm

You are under no obligation to play games at these times but good luck finding a player from this site, by having the sessions you can guarntee people will be on playing (hopefully)

Now you may be asking how will i know if my opponent is from this site well every1 who is involved in this process MUST change there bio to read:
x360a1starachplayer. So when you get matched up against a 1 star team simply bring up their gamercard and check if there from the site

Games will be played legit or you can try and boost if you want, all im trying to do is provide times where people can play against other people looking for this achievement who will play vs other 1 star teams instead of the constant barrage of England, Spain, Germany, USA and Mexico

If you are interested in playing in any session please post your gamertag and the country you will be playing as (please try and choose a variety of 1 star teams, as i can guarantee this wont work if every1 choose Botswana or Tanzania for example)

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask

The first session will be session 1 on Wednesday 15th September for AUS and Tuesday 14th September for ENG and USA (this time tomorrow)

Thanks and good luck

DmAuViIrD
09-14-2010, 12:00 AM
I will be playing as Niger

GT - DmAuViIrD

blackjacktrial
09-23-2010, 07:29 AM
I will play as India, but it's probably not worth starting this until we have a lot of people from the same region.

-gt: blackjacktrial
Region: Australasia

(Bio edit pending)

dcpumas
09-24-2010, 03:16 AM
im playin as cuba
region: USA

DmAuViIrD
09-24-2010, 04:33 AM
I think you 2 guys misunderstood

there are 3 sessions only which you can play against fellow 1 star players across all regions

The times are for each region but the session occurs at the same time, these are a guide to when players you are going for this achievement as well may be on

So u dont have to state your region, cause i would of said that to begin with, simply write GT and country the at one of the times go online and hunt for fellow 1 star players

Cause as post #2 said we would need alot of people

There are 3 sessions to guarantee that every region has the opportunity to play either during the day, at night, or even when the majority of there country is asleep

BTW Im currently sitting in the semis with Niger any help would be appreciated and returned

blackjacktrial
09-28-2010, 01:30 PM
The problem with that system is that everyone else is also on. Theoretically, the Australian timezone should have the least players. (NB: Looking at the timezones, it's pretty much 10 am through 9pm in Australia, which is kinda pointless unless there's a typo in the first post - 2am to 5am methinks?).

If I can get to a semi, I'll try to help you out, but honestly, the better strategy is to work on one person at a time, by tanking 5 star teams at the critical stages.

However, I can try to run a 5* side up to the semis to get you to the final TC. I always bottle it there with a top side anyways :)

DmAuViIrD
09-28-2010, 10:58 PM
i made the final with Niger a couple of days ago (dominated Canada 4-3) and i am currently waiting there

I Danny B 123 I
12-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Im looking to do this.

My GT is I Danny B 123 I and I'm using Grenada.