PDA

View Full Version : Only college students can get the World Wide Web achievements.

EisenFaustZeta
09-14-2010, 02:45 AM
The World Wide Web achievement for all I know is only unlocked by players who attended college. Only college students knows more English than anyone else. It's true.

You need a degree to play Scrabble because if you're English is not good, you won't win. No one can get World Wide Web achievement unless you graduate from college.

c88
09-14-2010, 03:27 PM
The World Wide Web achievement for all I know is only unlocked by players who attended college. Only college students knows more English than anyone else. It's true.

You need a degree to play Scrabble because if you're English is not good, you won't win. No one can get World Wide Web achievement unless you graduate from college.

So, I guess you didn't get it.

EisenFaustZeta
09-14-2010, 07:50 PM
I thought you need to win a game for the achievement, but it's more like completing the game regardless of winning or losing. I was confused.

StolenPaper18
09-14-2010, 07:52 PM

rofl, are you being serious right now?

bigsilentrob
09-23-2010, 05:22 PM
For the record, I never attended college and had no trouble getting the achievement.

KINGvJAMES
09-23-2010, 05:31 PM
You do not have to win to get the achievement just complete a game. I lost when i got it lol and you can always use the site posted in the guide to help you out anyway :)