PDA

View Full Version : who here doesnt like house anymore

aussiestatic
09-14-2010, 01:43 PM
This whole season he hasnt been popping pills. Its kinda boring now. Do you think its anything to do with Hugh Laurie being executive producer.
What do you think.

itsmehienz
09-14-2010, 04:38 PM
i'v only seen a few episodes of that show but i liked what i watched.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 04:58 PM
This whole season he hasnt been popping pills. Its kinda boring now. Do you think its anything to do with Hugh Laurie being executive producer.
What do you think.

I guess you mean season 6?

US and I believe UK have already seen the season entirely. Not certain on UK even though I'm from the UK as I've seen it via US air dates.

The season was pretty good and as per usual a great season finale that's just really unexpected.

My one problem with House after 6 seasons is how you have to wait until the end of the season for something huge to happen. Would be better if there was more story in Season 7 and less 1 off episodes.

JAW LV
09-14-2010, 05:05 PM
What do you think.

Show jumped the shark a few seasons ago for me. I really did enjoy the first 2 seasons though.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Show jumped the shark a few seasons ago for me. I really did enjoy the first 2 seasons though.

Shame you gave up when you did as I personally feel that the penultimate and finale episode of season 4 are up there with the best single episodes in TV show history. I watch far too many TV shows to know too! Hence my mates nickname for me 'Boxset'.

JAW LV
09-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Shame you gave up when you did as I personally feel that the penultimate and finale episode of season 4 are up there with the best single episodes in TV show history. I watch far too many TV shows to know too! Hence my mates nickname for me 'Boxset'.

I might have to rent season 4 then and check it out. PS I am a huge fan of Entourage, I've watched & enjoyed every season of that show so far!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Entourage is superb, such a feel good series other then 7 of course. Never a bad episode in my eyes. It is just a shame that there will only be 6 episodes in season 8 and a potential movie.