PDA

View Full Version : Victory Medal!

pavementpoop
05-04-2007, 01:50 PM
i dunno if this has been posted b4, i cant see any thread,

well the Victory Medal achivment!! i glitched it :D

after trying time and time to win and get higest score!

well i played a match "ranked" and we won but i was in the mid table of scores!

well at the end most people leave, b4 the timer goes down i just looked at some scores, then most people left and i was top on my winning team with a couple others!! then the timer went to 0 and ended the session, and then poped up the Victory Medal achivment!! i was like woot!! and same eh?

lol :D
________
The Vision Condo Prathumnak (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

vicko
05-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow, i will try tonight,i am struggling with this.

CoolioDude
05-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Ha, nice! I actually played mine out and got it. But if i knew this this would have been way easier. Nice find!

Cyrex
05-06-2007, 01:53 AM
i just played and got this, didn't take me very long just being a medic works very well

angry
05-06-2007, 12:14 PM
I will have to give that a go also i always play as a medic when i play online so hopefully i will get the ach. Ty for the info. ;)

vicko
05-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Ok whats up with this,While trying to do the above,I actually won a match on war mode(my first win),and nothing,no achivement.

cravenmoorhead5
05-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Ok whats up with this,While trying to do the above,I actually won a match on war mode(my first win),and nothing,no achivement.

You need to have the highest score of both teams and your team has to win.

vicko
05-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Ok thanks for the info,I will have to hope to be lucky.
Damn you Treyach,Damn you to hell.

Rifle Elite
05-21-2007, 08:23 PM
i don't think it was because everybody left the game u got that achievement. I think u was just very lucky to get it glitched. It sometimes happens.

Blackjaw x
05-25-2007, 01:13 AM
After trying for a few days now to get this and either: be only a couple points behind the top, win on my team and we win but someone on the other team has more, or the other team wins, I finally got it somehow.

I was playing in a 5 on 5 match where I was in 2nd place behind a guy on my team when noone else had near as much as us. I begged him to leave until suddenly everyone disconnected. He disconnected right before me so it counted me as the winner and I got it. :)

CoolioDude
05-25-2007, 01:25 AM
After trying for a few days now to get this and either: be only a couple points behind the top, win on my team and we win but someone on the other team has more, or the other team wins, I finally got it somehow.

I was playing in a 5 on 5 match where I was in 2nd place behind a guy on my team when noone else had near as much as us. I begged him to leave until suddenly everyone disconnected. He disconnected right before me so it counted me as the winner and I got it. :)

Ha, you begged him to leave? Thats not very nice... but its only about achievements.

Rifle Elite
05-25-2007, 06:12 PM
was it so hard for u to get 1st on your team? if u train a few weeks u will get on the top of your team almost every time...

Blackjaw x
05-25-2007, 06:58 PM
was it so hard for u to get 1st on your team? if u train a few weeks u will get on the top of your team almost every time...

Sorry Ego, but as I said, I just rented this 3 days ago and have never played another COD game. (Despite that, I did beat veteran on my first playthrough in 7 hours). And like I said, I'd get the most points and we'd lose, or I'd get the most on my team and we'd win but someone on the other team would beat me. I also use medic and spend most of my time running across the map to save someone who respawns just as I'm finishing the revive anyway.

Dom2133
10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
yeah ill try this i had the most kills on my team right now then some guy comes out of now where and beats me 49-36

Jabi1
10-07-2007, 01:04 PM
I got this one in quite funny way, because some months ago my internet connection was quite crappy, it kept going on/off on its own. I was in the middle of a match, with highest score, and I got disconnected, and got the achievement. The game must have thought that the match ended when my connection died.

Dom2133
10-10-2007, 05:23 AM
Just got this on CTF i was really happy that now i dont have to play with super good guys competing for the top spot

Spades12321
10-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I can say that this does work. I was playing on war and captured the final flag and there was one person ahead of me, he quit with the timer counting down and it poped up.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
10-11-2007, 04:30 AM
I got this one in quite funny way, because some months ago my internet connection was quite crappy, it kept going on/off on its own. I was in the middle of a match, with highest score, and I got disconnected, and got the achievement. The game must have thought that the match ended when my connection died. i got it the same way ... its to easy now alot of people suck lol the good ones either stayed or moved on

Strato Streak
12-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Oooh this sounds like a good and sort of legit way to get the achievement. Been playing COD4 way more than COD3, probably cos I started 3 today :p

I wish the grenade timer was in 4, and that the sprint function was in 3.

Oh well, a man can dream, a man can dream....:(

Strato Streak
12-19-2007, 07:04 PM
I also wish COD4 had some online achievements like 3 does, just makes it more interesting like Halo 3. COD4 is an insane game online, love it!

killerkink
12-24-2007, 03:26 AM
i dunno if this has been posted b4, i cant see any thread,

well the Victory Medal achivment!! i glitched it :D

after trying time and time to win and get higest score!

well i played a match "ranked" and we won but i was in the mid table of scores!

well at the end most people leave, b4 the timer goes down i just looked at some scores, then most people left and i was top on my winning team with a couple others!! then the timer went to 0 and ended the session, and then poped up the Victory Medal achivment!! i was like woot!! and same eh?

lol :D

LOL!

Thats how I got it as well. Was third in the WIN and the first two guys left.

Soldier 4 I AM
02-05-2008, 09:58 AM
I hate online Achievements. GoW and COD3 online achievements suck. COD 4 Achievements were easy and challenging in the same way

jbretz
03-14-2008, 04:12 PM
any recent developments on an easier way to get this. it seems everyone now is just boosting in the games, which i really hate. i just want to get this achievement and be done with it. can anyone offer some advice? thanks

Lord Terentius
04-02-2008, 02:43 PM
any recent developments on an easier way to get this. it seems everyone now is just boosting in the games, which i really hate. i just want to get this achievement and be done with it. can anyone offer some advice? thanks

Unfortunately, you either have to be the best player, or luck it out.

I was disconnected when I was 3rd in my team (of 6 who were owning on team battle) with 2 minutes to go and bingo... I got the achievement. :confused: Another glitched achievement.

Or you could ask for the other guys who finished above you to leave like it's suggested in the other posts above.