PDA

View Full Version : What do "Infractions" do?

blackmagic16
05-04-2007, 04:58 PM
OK i serched this forum for this and none came up. so im going to post it...
even though ill most likely get yet anohter infraction anyway

SO basicly every time i post i get messages from legion saying i got another spaming infraction.Im wondering what they do. And why after being off for 2 weeks i sign back on have another infraction and my post number has been reduced to 8. and no i dont post messages like "...." or stuff like that.

Shaaady Souljah
05-04-2007, 05:14 PM
an infraction is a warning that you are not following forum rules. they are used to keep people in line and keep everything running smoothly. you should take them to heart, and do what you can to not be a repeat offender. 3 strikes and you're out--usually a temporary ban at first. but continual offending will lead to a possible permanent ban.

if you are getting infractions for 'spamming', you are probably posting useless info that does not contribute to a discussion. or you are starting new topics that are useless. or your posts are seen as doing nothing but increasing your post count...

and your post count probably dropped because your useless posts or threads were probably deleted.

Tron
05-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Booooooya! You're the man shaaady...

graf1k
05-04-2007, 05:30 PM
An infraction is Legion breaking his foot off in your ass.

Rocket
05-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Booooooya! You're the man shaaady...

What the hell? The E Tron is banned???? Now who do I go to for my awesomeness advice???? Ah hell...

Before this gets deleted...for the thread starter...this is an example of SPAM...

L3giOn
05-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Everyone else pretty much summed it up, especially graf1k.

And no Erton isn't banned, it's a long story. :p

Minty
05-04-2007, 05:48 PM
And no Erton isn't banned, it's a long story. :p

See http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=257007#post257007