PDA

View Full Version : immortal

syberbreed
09-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Just found out about this game designed by Shinta Nojiri. gameplay i guess is going to be siilar to devil may cry, but what I want to know is how gameplay is gonna be if the character isn't able to die. Any thoughts?

notty
09-25-2010, 05:03 PM
:) very fun :)

Sir Dru
08-19-2011, 01:17 PM
the guy gets blown 2 bits unlill there is just his hear left then u have 2 rool around collecting dismemberd body parts ive seen it happen lol

Hanzo Zer0
08-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Hmmmm sounds like a potential rental then...Never was a fan of the DMC series.

AirborneRichard
12-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Just found out about this game designed by Shinta Nojiri. gameplay i guess is going to be siilar to devil may cry, but what I want to know is how gameplay is gonna be if the character isn't able to die. Any thoughts?

I do know IGN and Gamespot had some gameplay vids for it running from the E3. As far i know he is immortal but he do can get killed in a way, you litarly blown to pieces and you got to roll all your bodyparts together, i geuss for doing that there is probly a timer or something in that sort that gives you limited time to re-asemble yourself.
Or they added the same twist they did with "Knights Contract" Where your maincaracter coudn,t die, but your AI caracter could get hurt and killed.
Anyways what i seen so far from gameplay is that you can trow off one of your arms and use it as bait, and even use it as a remote controled explosive device, same goes for his head, if you look at the screenshots here i actualy see one where he takes his head off. I geuss the idea behind is to explore areas where you not been to check out for any enemies or even to find the collectables (yep they in here aswell).
As far the story goes i do know your playing a couple that always fought evil and then get cursed and can,t die, so in the beginning ur somewhere in the medievil time and later or your in the present day kinda, fighting off demons to get their revenge on the one that cursed them.
Anyway gameplay ad achievement list do look promising. I think its not realy a Devil May Cry clone because gameplay is somewhat different also the abilities you can use, hopes that helps :)

Natz
01-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I dont remember where I read about it but ive been looking forward to the game for ages. From the sounds of things it will probably be like knights contract where you cannot be killed but your teammate is human and can be killed, even just by looking at the videos theres always a female with him during his battles.

Im a big DMC fan and im looking forward to this alot more than the new DMC game!

Rep
01-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Go to the 1:05 mark and watch the two guys in the background, lol.

Never Dead | Walkthrough featurette part 1 (2012) GamesCom 2011 GC2011 - YouTube

Natz
01-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Nice from that it looks like they just had a laugh making the game and it doesnt look like you have to look after the girl.

ThaMyth
01-04-2012, 02:38 AM
this game is gonna be a blast, jan 31st come onnnnnn!

theNomad
01-10-2012, 04:21 AM
haha worst fight scene I've ever seen between Asian guys. The game looks more akin to Gears Of War than it does to Devil May Cry, at least from clip looks like a 3rd person shooter.

AirborneRichard
01-19-2012, 02:37 PM
This looks awesome!! And lol!! those guys fighting in the background was a funny one. But the game sure looks great, its something new in a way, the twist with an immortal and his sidekick isn,t new tho that we seen in Knights Contract, but the gunplay and the use of enviroment def adds alot to it. I seen him using his arm or head as some sort of bait and then finish them off as they go for it. I def gonna play this one! Not to long anymore 3th of february here. The US guys got it ofcourse again a bit earlier lol!