PDA

View Full Version : So who can't wait?!?

xXVicious CXx
09-16-2010, 02:40 AM
I can't. I remembered I preordered the first one just because I heard it was based on parkour and the like. After reserving it, I followed the game until release day and could not wait to play, plus the runner's bag I got with it provides me with an awesome laptop carrying bag:woop: Anyway, once they start preorders for number 2, I will be one of the first, it will be so freaking awesome.

rrushn
09-24-2010, 01:45 AM
I've given up hope for a sequel. :(

Even when it comes, I'm going to try not to hype myself for it. I've read an interview (can't remember where) with some devs from ME and it came down to how they would 'streamline' (read: noobify, ruin) the game to appeal more players.
I recall a specific quote stating: We realize ME was hardcore and depended on trial & error. Then something along the lines of 'fixing' it.

They're going to destroy the very reason why ME is my all-time favourite game. The satisfaction of finally pulling off speedruns/trials is unmatched. Removing T&E will make it just another trivial, casual, maybe not-so-generic EA spawn.

Benny263
10-15-2010, 04:55 AM
I for one cant either, the first one was legendary except there was not much replay value except for time trials... the DLC was ok, but the maps were sort of confusing.

Benny263
10-15-2010, 04:57 AM

Even when it comes, I'm going to try not to hype myself for it. I've read an interview (can't remember where) with some devs from ME and it came down to how they would 'streamline' (read: noobify, ruin) the game to appeal more players.
I recall a specific quote stating: We realize ME was hardcore and depended on trial & error. Then something along the lines of 'fixing' it.

They're going to destroy the very reason why ME is my all-time favourite game. The satisfaction of finally pulling off speedruns/trials is unmatched. Removing T&E will make it just another trivial, casual, maybe not-so-generic EA spawn.

I agree, they should not 'Fix' it just maybe re-vamp it, as EA did with Medal of Honor, they made it too much like a Generic FPS (Battlefield)

1890chazabc
10-20-2010, 07:50 PM
I hope we get to play as Faith again :)

shortayyy666
10-31-2010, 09:34 AM
i think it would b cool if u played with jacknife and do his part of the first games story with him

TAI JASON
11-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Love Mirrors Edge. Most gamers simply don't understand the game itself. It's a flow of style, skills and controlls. ME 2 is coming, EA confirmed that. For me it's a must have.

dirge
12-06-2010, 03:33 PM
I simply cannot wait for a sequel!

Kcboiye
12-06-2010, 10:38 PM
are they really making a sequel? have the said when it will be released?

Conor x420a
12-28-2010, 01:51 PM
hope they keep the moves as basic as the first one it would be nice to see a few new tricks but notthing to stupid like flips n shit

Juiceh
01-13-2011, 09:26 AM
The mass wants overhyped games like Bad Company. Too bad.. I for one can't wait for a new mirror's Edge.

Ivo
01-19-2011, 04:58 PM
I simply cannot wait for a sequel!Me neither! :D

Xenoes
12-30-2013, 02:25 AM
The main reason I can't wait for this game is because there is simply not another game out there like it. The first out was simply ground breaking. Instead of most action games making you constantly fight and meeting enemies head on you could simply avoid them all together. Now there's games out where you have that option but, during that time there wasn't. The sequel is going to be a very nice change of pace compared to most games nowadays. Going to be a breath of fresh air.

SAD
01-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Can't wait!

tobiasxfunkexmd
01-13-2014, 05:02 PM
This guy...I've been waiting frickin years haha

Busta87
01-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Loved mirrors edge did my platinum on ps3 and got majority of xbox 360 achievements. Hoping they don't lose the sequel especially the time runs ok they were frustrating as hell but when you eventually completed it dam it felt good.

BrettV
02-09-2014, 03:48 AM
I so far have not purchased a Xbox One yet because there aren't any exclusive games on the system I want badly enough to make the purchase yet, but if I found out that Mirrors Edge 2 was coming out tomorrow I would be in the store with $560 in hand.

ParoXysm QC
02-21-2014, 05:00 PM

Let's hope the changed their mind!

blackemissions
02-27-2014, 03:44 AM
I can't wait for this! Hurry up release!

Have HeartXXX
03-06-2014, 01:30 AM
I can't wait for it, loved the first one, wish DICE, would hurry up and give us details about it, release date etc... :P

desacration
03-29-2014, 01:58 AM
Im Just curious what the plan for the story for this one should certainly be one of the best games of the year

General Wizzard
04-07-2014, 10:22 PM
OOOOO I'm so excited. Didn't play the game til last year but I had a lot of fun with it. Truly unique and it brought parkour and free running to the masses.