PDA

View Full Version : Completion glitch

Glashoop
09-16-2010, 08:02 AM
Guys and Girls,

I got me a problem.
I finished Alan Wake a few days ago after getting the nightmare achievements. As soon as all achievements popped i went to main menu to start the DLC. Before i started it i looked at my achievements to look at my 78th completion.... but.... i only had 970 point out of 1000!
I thought it would be fixed after i finished the DLC so i paid no further attention to it and started the DLC.
When i finished that i went back to the main menu after the credits and back to dashboard. Looked at my games and i still have not finished the game, its not in my completion list.
It says 1220/1250, still missing 30 points.... as soon as i look at the details it says 58/58 achievements 1250/1250. Same when i look at xbox.com and trueachievements.com.
I waited a few days, thought it might sort itself out but still on 1220 points and it doesn't count as a finished game on dashboard or through the guid button!
Can anyone help me???
Tnx for the help in advance!!!
Glas

amacteur
09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Recover your gamertag, it will fix the issue.

Press X to disconnect your profile, select Recover gamertag, and you're done.

esio gk
09-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Recover your gamertag. It will sort things out. It happens sometimes.

Glashoop
09-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Recover your gamertag, it will fix the issue.

Press X to disconnect your profile, select Recover gamertag, and you're done.

Ow i forgot to mention that! I allready did recover my GT.. Tnx for the tip anyways!!! I'll try it a second time!!

Glashoop
09-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Its fixed after 3 times!!! ;-)
Tnx for your help!