PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 PC - Issues

Nozza XBA
09-16-2010, 08:50 AM
I'll try and make this as short and sweet as possible. But I just need some extra info on this and I've sent an email to Xbox.com/support, but more is better!

So I installed Fallout 3 GFWL GoTY last night and everything was fine. I have a good enough spec PC to run it [I can run Spore no problem], so no problems occured! Then once I was in the game and tried to do stuff, thats when it went a bit wierd!

I've got the game pretty much for the easy 1550G (will play game another time but GSL comes first atm =P). So I'm on the main menu, I select LIVE and sign in. Now when I'm in the Live home bar at the top it says I have 0G, but it still said I had X amount of Friends online and it still updated my messages when they came in? If I leave it up for about 1 minuted my GS will then change to what I actually have now!

So with that being a problem here's the other 2.. If my GT says 0G, I then go further into the menu's and if I stay in them for a little bit the game will just shut done and close. I'll then be back at my desktop with a MS error message. Why is it doing that?

Next one is adding the cheat codes. So I went through and started adding the codes in on the main page [addachievement 1 etc] but nothing wuold happen. Funny enought though at one point the 1st chieve did pop and the message came up but then the other 71 I typed in didnt. So I'd jump in and out of the game and I some how managed to make chieve 2 and 4 unlock but I typed 3 in multiple times and nothing unlocked but as soon as I typed 4, POP! My Xbox home page says I've unlocked 1 chieves, Xbox.com said I had 2 and these were all during the process.. My GS has also increased on my GT and shows I've unlocked 2 of the chieves, when I swear I unlocked 3 [chieves 1, 2 & 4]...?

I'm just confused as why this is happening and why it wont unlock anything when I just sign up and type it in.. My connection was fine as I was the only one using the web at the time [11.30pm]. Is this just a little problem with GFWL, Xbox Live, the game or my PC?

Again I've sent this into Xbox.com/support but I may get some answers here faster and better than what they may come back with! Thanks and sorry for the wall of text!

Nozza XBA
09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
No one?!?!

Seany Show
09-16-2010, 11:55 AM
I thought someone might be able to help you out... My only other suggestion is to reinstall the GFWL client & the game & start avain. It's the only advice I've got left Mike. Good luck :D

Nozza XBA
09-16-2010, 12:19 PM
No one knows lol..

I may try that tonight.. Such a smiple thing is going wrong. GFWL worked perfect when I installed it and played Tinker..

hodge
09-18-2010, 04:13 PM
God damn it! This has happened to me too =[