PDA

View Full Version : Unboxing Fable III Collector's Edition

Vas44
09-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Look what's inside, pretty cool.

http://lionhead.com/blogs/fable_2_development/archive/2010/09/16/unboxing-fable-iii.aspx

The Limited Collector's Edition comes with the following;

*A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
*Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
*“Fable III” playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
*Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
*A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
*One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.

Captain Urahara
09-16-2010, 11:38 PM
I want this game so bad. And the case is even better than I thought it would be :) And I'm loving the chicken on the bottom.

I also love that shirt. "Work Harder, Not Smarter" Freaking Reaver . . .

X King Damian X
09-17-2010, 05:44 AM
What's with the black cases, they look crap, Halo Reach had it and now Fable 3 does too. WTF?!?!

Toams07
09-17-2010, 12:21 PM
damn .. why do we still have to wait for at lleast a month ..

Bubble Supreme
09-17-2010, 12:36 PM
I was told by a guy working in game that the boxer breed also fights enemies on your behalf, the only breed supposed to do so.

Miss Allen86
09-20-2010, 06:37 PM
The CE for Fable looks awesome. I love the book case idea and the fact that they have concealed a little department underneath is an interesting little edition. The only thing that Lionhead could have done to make the CE box better, add in a little dancing chicken. Oh yes, you can never go wrong with the dancing chicken. ^_^

Verbalibis
09-21-2010, 02:08 AM
What's with the black cases, they look crap, Halo Reach had it and now Fable 3 does too. WTF?!?!

Wow, I wouldn't even have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out! It's not something that will bug me luckily, and the book is really awesome. I'm really glad I bought the CE.

R6soldier
09-21-2010, 03:51 AM
everybody is doing bookcase...look at alan wake collectors/limited edition

Toams07
09-21-2010, 02:28 PM
I really it's appearance, especially since I dont buy LE's very often.
In fact this is my second (Lego HP was my first)

Crowflux
09-22-2010, 02:51 AM
I so want the CE, but I might get the controller instead and just get the reg. game. >_< Choices!

Val
09-22-2010, 04:52 PM
LE, cause exclusive in-game items make me giddy.

koopakiller64
09-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Limited edition isn't really doing it for me. Too many DLC things and not enough actual collectible things. I don't need cards, a box and a coin for an additional $20.

Regular edition for me.

Poganin
09-23-2010, 08:51 AM
My shop in Warsaw just lowered the LE price to the level of regular game prices. I had it preordered even before this but now I'm even more excited.

Toams07
09-23-2010, 10:02 AM
My shop in Warsaw just lowered the LE price to the level of regular game prices. I had it preordered even before this but now I'm even more excited.

Lucky you.

Carrotcat II
09-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Can't wait until this is released in the UK