PDA

View Full Version : Best of the best achievement

xjHooleysmackX92
09-17-2010, 03:19 AM
I HAVE FREAKING BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR LIKE 12 HOURS AND CANT DO IT. I MEAN I PASS WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO AND ALL THAT BUT IT DOSENT POP IS IT GLITCHED AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG JUST ANY HELP
ALOS TIPS ON THE SKILL CHALLANGES

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP

GT Konvit258

MattNoChance
09-17-2010, 08:50 PM
its doing my head in mate, tried for ages but now focusing on finishing the game hoping i get it by fluke at some point!

MattNoChance
09-17-2010, 09:09 PM
WOOP just got it. Turnberry, gale force in forward direction on hole #8. not sure if me beating the challenge is now the record or not?? was sitting near the front of the green and smacked it around 30mph winds and got it. i got it using tiger woods as well.

good luck pal

BlokeCDP
09-24-2010, 12:05 PM
How I got it....I followed the advice from a fellow poster on another board.

Play the Season Mode - note down the course and hole of any drive challenge that is around 420 yards or one that you feel you can hit with a massive wind....

Then go to play now, set to White tees and gale force wind, and create a course with just that hole. Hopefully on one of the holes you will get a wind behind you that will enable you to beat the distance. Possibly add some loft to keep the ball in the air for longer and you should be able to do it.

Took me a long time to do it.... good luck.

VividChaos
10-04-2010, 02:58 AM
I learned that for most of the daily long drives you have to hit the fairway. The greens do not count. You must get it on the outer fringe of the green but not in the rough surrounding the green. I've seen some people at st. andrews who it the fairway of the next hole or put the ball up on the next tee box. I went for play now at st. andrews and found one I thought I could beat. Once I found the challenge I thought I could beat I made a custom course with that hole and set the wind to gale force. Took me well over 2 hours since the one I picked was on the next tee box and I was either short or long. I eventually got it and my drive did not become the next challenge. I think they are selected at random from the user submitted clips. Hope this helps.