PDA

View Full Version : new map pack

Mr Blonde 324
09-17-2010, 05:37 AM
5 new maps for $10 on what i think is a great game...but any word on achievements for the mappack? steep price if no cheevos to go with it

mortug
09-17-2010, 06:12 AM
no word on achievements as far as i know. and that sucks. but their loss, cause i'm not getting it.

Mr Blonde 324
09-17-2010, 05:18 PM
i wouldve got it even if i didnt own the game anymore cause i think they did a pretty damn good job for a budget game. first multiplayer for me in well over a year so thats saying something.

xX WOGGLES Xx
09-17-2010, 07:00 PM
the game is rubbish achievements dont pop they need to patch it

iceman1210
09-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Too many games have issues lke that with all the money made from them its very frustrating

x VipEriZeD xX
09-25-2010, 09:20 PM
If they put achievments on it then they are very stupid, if your going to add to anything you have to make sure that whatever you have already got is functioning perfectly, or near enough. Which they have not because the FUCKING achievement "Fallen Eagle" still hasn't been FUCKING fixed.:mad::mad:

Specs
09-27-2010, 03:11 PM
If they put achievments on it then they are very stupid, if your going to add to anything you have to make sure that whatever you have already got is functioning perfectly, or near enough. Which they have not because the FUCKING achievement "Fallen Eagle" still hasn't been FUCKING fixed.:mad::mad:

WORD Brother!

fear30x
09-27-2010, 03:48 PM
if it was a great game i would buy the dlc, but i dont care about the achievements to me its Not why i buy dlc, wish all games sh*t went oldskool and dump achievements.. tomany only play just for the achievments, although i love completing (challege myself games), i would complete them fully without achievements, wouldnt sit thru 40-140hrs of ranking up for said ACH.

NorthernZoot
09-27-2010, 09:09 PM
The Fallen Eagle achievement worked fine for me.

The maps do not have any achievements, though they definitely do make the multiplayer gameplay a little more interesting... big difference in shooting over the greater distances.