PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions please help :)

TheWanderer
09-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,Whats the zen garden plants for? Do u just grow and sell them? How do you know when they are fully grown?How do I unlock the extreme survival to get the achievement to get to level 40? Any tips to get there?Thanks in advance

Hawaiian
09-17-2010, 09:57 AM
1. Yeah I basically grow the Zen Garden Plants until I can sell them for $8.000. You know that they are fully grown when Crazy Dave would pay $8.000 / $10.000 (Aquarium & Mushrooms) / $3.000 (Marigolds) for them or if they glow golden. However you should keep some plants in order to collect their gold from time to time (the snail + chocolate will help you there). The Marigolds from Crazy Dave drop more money than other plants.

2. I think you mean Endless Survival: It's unlocked after you've completed every other Survival Mode successfully. I used this guide (http://dianaraquest.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/plants-vs-zombies-survival-endless-100-flags-setup/) and didn't have any problems at all.

Hope that helps.

TheWanderer
09-17-2010, 11:18 AM
what does the snail and chocolate do? thanks for ur help

Ionus
09-17-2010, 11:25 AM
what does the snail and chocolate do? thanks for ur help

The snail just collects coins in the zen garden. you feed him chocolate he goes faster. Also if you feed a plant chocolate it will drop coins faster.

You should also know that if you have 10 chocolates (max) then you have a better chance to get plants as drops in the game instead of chocolate.

jayseven
09-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Probably too late for you;

- Zen garden is good for farming money! You will find a lot of plants as you work towards unlocking Endless Survival; I've always found the Survival modes are very rewarding when it comes to giving you Zen Garden Plants...

- Especially if you do not but the snail. If you buy the snail you'll get enemies dropping chocolate randomly, and I swear that detracts from the Zen Garden plant drops. On the XB you really don't need the snail to help you gather money as your cursor attracts it at a good range...

- When you fertilise a plant and it gives you two blue diamonds, sell it immediately. It won't give you any more dosh, and sitting around and watering it/playing it music/spraying it is really just pointless. You make money faster by literally farming the flowers; selling them once they reach 'maturity'.

I did campaign once, battered the survival modes then fed teh plants in between each sesh of my 2nd campaign run. By the time I finished the 2nd run I had enough dosh to buy near-enough everything in the shop, save some of the house upgrades (which is fine by me, seeing as I seem to be the only person on my friends list with the game :O)

- Long post BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.

StayonTarget
09-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Basically just a way to make money. You spend maybe 3000 on a plant and sell it for 8000.

bbrandy
10-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Zen Gardens awesome, but XBLA version is too easy. Took forever to get a lot of plants on PC. I never even got them all! But had all of XBLA's within the 1st week. Too Easy