PDA

View Full Version : Zen Garden Missing 4 Plants

Ionus
09-17-2010, 11:35 AM
I have been looking for the last 4 plants (that I am missing)
Star Fruit
Coffee Bean
Split Pea
Cactus

I have done story mode twice, done everything else as well.
I have done endless survival mode to flag 71
I have played many of the mini-games over and over
I have played Daytime Hard a ton of times

Point being... is there a certain mini-game/level I should be farming for these??

I feel that maybe I am looking in wrong place because I am not finding them. I have 8 open spaces in my zen garden, and fill all 8 everytime I do Daytime hard, but they seem to be the same set of plants.

(like the game by the way.. just want to find the last 4 plants and move on :)

thanks.

StayonTarget
09-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Well, the levels you play have to have the particular plant in them for it to drop.

Bolgia4ever
09-23-2010, 12:08 AM
all of those plants you mention are not in daytime levels, they are in fog levels...

look at your almanac, depending on the row the plants are in, is the level you'll find them:

1st row: Daytime levels
2nd row: Night levels
3rd row: Pool levels
4th row: Fog levels
5th row: Roof Levels

The plant upgrades and Imitator doesn't drop as zen garden plants...

So maybe you should try some survival fog hard to see if your missing plants drops...

a little late, but hope this helps...

bbrandy
10-03-2010, 05:41 AM
I finally got all my plants! Except the friggin Magnet Shroom

Creeping monte
10-11-2010, 04:02 AM
What does this mean? Do you get something for collecting them all? I just sold everything as they matured to fertalize my tree. Reached 100' never looked back

Azn Playah
10-12-2010, 08:12 PM
There's nothing for collecting them all, but it's something else you can work for while you play. If you're not big on collecting stuff, then you're not going to miss out on anything gameplay or achievement-wise.

DemonDuffeh
10-29-2010, 07:31 PM
does the plant pot count as a zen garden plant?

shinobigarth
10-30-2010, 12:48 AM
of course not, why would it, its a pot. though it would be funny to see a pot sitting in a pot. LMAO

DemonDuffeh
10-30-2010, 05:34 PM
that wat i thought lol oh well that means i got all the plants :) well except marigold variations but oh well lol