PDA

View Full Version : Endless Survival Mode made easier

Ionus
09-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Here is a link that will help you get to 40+flags:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Plants-Vs-Zombies-Survival-Endless-200-Flags-and-Beyond

I have seen several posts on these forums, by people posting setups, most have been taken from the above link.

I used Draco's Cobless setup for the most part to get to Flag 71.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/1428272_f520.jpg

I made following modifications:
Move the Umbrella Leafs over 1 to right.
Back row (land) is spike-rocks
Back row (water) removed the twin sunflowers and use for Ice-Shroom, and Imitator Ice-Shroom (I find it easier).
Remove one of the Cat Tails and replace with Umbrella Leaf (1 cat tail is enough to deal with balloon zombies)

I have the following plants ready to plant (10 spaces)
1. Pumpkin
2. Cherry Bomb
3. Squash
4. Jalepeno
5. Ice-Shroom
6. Imatator Ice-Shroom
7. Coffee Bean
8. Fume Shroom
9. Gloom Shroom
10. Lily Pad

I hope this helps someone out. You can use the Cob Launcher setups, but I find they take a bit more work, but you can probably go farther with them.

Well good luck.

ScorpZ360
09-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Been using this setup.

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/%C6%BD%D4%A8/pic/item/6f370a1070204bf7a6ef3f89.jpg

StayonTarget
09-18-2010, 06:25 PM
This is handy. I'll probably end up using it. How many flags is it until Wave 40?

Murgatroyd7
09-19-2010, 02:45 AM
20. But you have to survive 40 flags, which is 80 waves.

danny
09-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Maybe a dumb question but can you save progress and keep coming back to it?

DeaconnFrost
09-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Maybe a dumb question but can you save progress and keep coming back to it?

Yes you can. You can also re pick your plants after every wave (2 flags)

York82
09-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Aaaah finally did it....with this setup its really pretty easy, had no problems at all reaching flag 41 :)
Ive just been using cherry bombs etc instead of the ice-shrooms.

Darth Mace D
09-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey sorry for that question but have someone a walktrough for the Survival Mode Hard Levels? I cant finish it because I make something completely wrong -.-

KRS
09-21-2010, 02:28 PM
The garlic method* has been working for me so far, but I will keep this setup in mind for when I get to endless.

*right at the start, I block off two or three lanes with garlic, build sunflowers behind the garlic, and then make a combination of gatling pea shooters, watermelons, fume shrooms, fire, and tallnuts in the active lanes.

Chop tops plate
02-10-2013, 08:22 AM
The garlic method* has been working for me so far, but I will keep this setup in mind for when I get to endless.

*right at the start, I block off two or three lanes with garlic, build sunflowers behind the garlic, and then make a combination of gatling pea shooters, watermelons, fume shrooms, fire, and tallnuts in the active lanes.

have you got a screen shot of what it looks like after you set everything up? i am having a hell of a time getting to 41 flags. i have tried at least 8 different setups and cannot get past 36 flags. I would dominate if the gargantuans would leave my garlic alone. they r the only thing holding me from getting the endless survival achievement.