PDA

View Full Version : Online??

Rashaka1
05-05-2007, 10:32 PM
What is up with this game? It's Saturday evening at like 6pm EST and I've been trying to get in an online game for nearly 2 hours and I'm not getting anything... Is there something wrong with my live account or are there really 0 games up?

I have the first map pack, but I don't have the new one that is 800 pts yet, is that actually causing the problem, or does no one play this game?

CoolioDude
05-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Happening with me to! I had this problem with ranked matches, though. I asked this same question somewhere else and the reply i got was that something was wrong with Microsoft. On friday and stuff it took me 30 seconds to get into a ranked match, now its taking me an hour.

CoolioDude
05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Sorry for the double post, put its workin now. Tried to get in one this morning, and it worked.

vicko
05-07-2007, 07:25 AM
What is up with this game? It's Saturday evening at like 6pm EST and I've been trying to get in an online game for nearly 2 hours and I'm not getting anything... Is there something wrong with my live account or are there really 0 games up?

I have the first map pack, but I don't have the new one that is 800 pts yet, is that actually causing the problem, or does no one play this game?

This happened a while back to me and some friends,we cleared the cache and it was fine after that,with ranked matches wait for a few minutes, then back out if you dont enter a room or the room has only a few people.