PDA

View Full Version : Wow, got owned pretty badly

KrazieKleo
09-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Played online....now I'll get this out there right away that I'm not the best nor the worst. I'm decent but this guy beat me up 12-0.... He scored on every shot he took...one timers, wraparounds and I couldn't even get more than 6 shots on net LOLů any tips/help???

lappy2222
09-18-2010, 03:00 AM
Played online....now I'll get this out there right away that I'm not the best nor the worst. I'm decent but this guy beat me up 12-0.... He scored on every shot he took...one timers, wraparounds and I couldn't even get more than 6 shots on net LOLů any tips/help???

No tips, but I hear you. Played last night and lost 6-1 and I had 3 shots on net. He kept stripping the puck from me. And I have no idea how. frustrating

KrazieKleo
09-18-2010, 04:30 PM
No tips, but I hear you. Played last night and lost 6-1 and I had 3 shots on net. He kept stripping the puck from me. And I have no idea how. frustrating

It is very frustrating. This guy would strip me of the puck as soon as I touched it lol. Wonder what happened?? This is really getting to me lol. I've never lost that bad-.-

Hiryu
09-20-2010, 08:30 PM
damn , you call that a loss? look at my 2nd game O.o

my first 4 games online: (with comment)

1st game: 1:5 well first game i thought...
2nd game: 1:15 .... ok that one owned me badly had only 4 shots on goal, frustrating
3rd game: 3:5 this one was very frustrating, i scored 3 shorthanders in the first period, making it 3:0 for me, but the other periods he played way better and i got owned.
4th game: 1:2 that one was ok...

well... i just played with NHL/Ahl players in the medium card lvl not with my best... any advide how to prevent more goals or so? On some games they score on every shot it seems.

FatPants77
09-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I understand everyone's frustrations, as I have also shared them. I'm assuming all the above responses are in Hockey Ultimate Team online games -- it seems that the ultra-good players are all playing HUT.

This might help you, if you're not married to only playing HUT: I've found that much more enjoyable online games in this year's release are in playing the regular Xbox Live Ranked games. The ranking system seems much better here, so you have a good chance of being matched up against someone of similar skill level. And since the superstar players are busy with HUT, they're not playing the regular ranked games -- so games with players who just stickhandle around your defenders and sticklift all game aren't common.