PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 11 demo Gitch

EarthEmo
09-18-2010, 10:40 AM
ok so i was playing then i scored then it lagged a LOT then when i kicked off everyone was still in position they was when i was celebrating, on the radar i can move but i just cant change it im taking a corner now with my teammates stuck to the spot celebrating infront of me

has this happened to any1 else?

nufcneilo
09-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Funny you should mention this. I read your post earlier, and thought, WTF? But I was just playing and the exact same thing happened. How did yours come about? Was it the same as me...

I had just conceded an own goal, but it was a cross in that I headed in my own net by mistake, but the game credited the goal to the crosser, even though it wasn't going in! It was from this point that it all went wrong. Was it the same for you, or similar?

EarthEmo
09-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Yes it was just after i scored and during i was celebrated it froze during the highlights at half time and i couldnt skip so had to go back to dashboard .

RYARNI
09-20-2010, 12:29 PM
I noticed a little thing... if you come out of a reply fast (as in tap B a few times to get back to the game) the pause music still plays during the game lol

JBradshaw
09-20-2010, 08:03 PM
i've not experienced this glitch yet